Sign in to follow this  
REAPER

Nicki Pedersen Spits Out His Dummy Again

SCB, Jill

Both KB and PUK did brilliant.

:blink::blink:

never said they didnt did i :blink::blink:

It almost makes up for such a poor season. We just need Wato to get into the GP's now :D

Well done to the young 'uns.

True :approve:

not one mention of their home teams though !

Well done, to NP, for dragging his bike off - did they really have to stop the race when Jc was winning?

Irrelevant Now

CONGRATULATIONS JASON :approve::approve::approve: 6.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by Addy

OMG u mean he has to do it again :blink:

COME ON JASON U CAN DO IT :D

Guest richtea78

See thats what Ive been saying about Nicki - he may be naughty sometimes and take people off - which I dont think he did tonight - the ref got it wrong - but he isnt malicious and doesnt hold grudges. He isnt nasty just stupid sometimes

Jill

Got a problem. :rolleyes:

he may be naughty sometimes and take people off - which I dont think he did tonight

Nicki admitted taking Crumpie off, so I'd say it's highly likely he DID take him off, he just claimed it was not his fault. I don't think it was, it was a rut but Crumpie had done nothing wrong so the ref could hardly exclude Crump who ws riding his line, stuck to it and would have done had Nicki not bene in his way ;)

I thought it was a harsh exclusion actually. On one replay you could see Crumpie start to move inwards as they touched, and it did look a bit like he laid his bike down.

Still, well worth it to hear Nicki tell the ref that if he excluded him then he wouldn't be his friend anymore! Fantastic!!

Jill

Got a problem. :rolleyes:

nope would just like to know when i said it :P

Jill

Said what. Can you not recognise a pleasantry when you see one.

I think Mr Steele called the correct decision in Copenhagen tonight, come off it, Mr Pedersen has got away with some debatable manourveres in the past and was surely caught out big time hence the toys & dummy being thrown out of the pram.

Mr Crump had nowhere to go. Now, Mr Pedersen did throw a big tantrum and I think he can count himself very lucky indeed Mr Steele didn't fine him (providing he already hasn't) for insubordination towards an Official. I was and dare say most others will be apalled at the way he (Mr Pedersen) reacted towards others on his way to the pits phone and after coming off the phone.

Please people, listen to what he says whilst trying to claim his "innocence", he more or less said he didn't know Mr Crump was there but later on when he is interviewed he states he felt the pressure from Mr Crump.

I rest my case, :D

However, I must give credit to Mr Pedersen for the way he reacted in the Final and should be commended for trying to clear the track in time for the race to continue. :approve:

Edited by SCORPIO

Jill

Said what. Can you not recognise a pleasantry when you see one.

nope im from cumbria what do u expect :P:D

I agree totally with Kelvin Tatum on this one. Nicki saw someone on his outside, out of the corner of his eye and instinct took over. He moved over, hit Crumps wheel. Whether Crump laid it down or not makes no difference, he was innocent and impeded IMO and it would have been completely unjust if he had been excluded. Someone had to go, the ref got it right.

Also agree great sportsmanship by Nicki in trying to get his bike off the track.

Just another chance for people to jump on the 'I Hate Nicki Pedersen' band wagon. Well done for recognising this opportunity. Get over yourselves! :mad:

Absolutely classic TV from Mr Pedersen tonight! :D Had me in stitches every time he came out!!!

:D:D:D