British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Star Lady

Team GB for the Final

Now the euphoria has calmed a bit, what does everyone else think. Personally I was not impressed at all with Richardson. Should he stay in the team for the final or is there a better alternative?

I have no probs at all with the other 4 they did us proud, despite any bike probs they had (or thought they had), they did the business and you could see they were really up for it and prepared to fight. I didn't get that impression from Richardson at all.

Yes agree out with Screen in with Havvy for the final. Screen will be lucky to get 3 points around Poole where Havvy will double figure.

Well done to Screen for a good strong performance last night. He derves a medal if GB win one.

Steve whats this IF

we're gonna win it!!!!!!! :approve:

COME ON MIDDLO'S MERRY MEN IT'S OURS THIS TIME!!!!

Edited by shazzybird

Yes agree out with Screen in with Havvy for the final. Screen will be lucky to get 3 points around Poole where Havvy will double figure.

Well done to Screen for a good strong performance last night. He derves a medal if GB win one.

Spot on Mr S!

I just hope the team remains the same, they had the passion and determination to win. Lee has the scope for improvement, and maybe Garry rides Poole better than Joe but i don't think he would be able to put any more effort into the meeting than Joe did at Eastbourne.

...... they did the business and you could see they were really up for it and prepared to fight. I didn't get that impression from Richardson at all.

That's just typical Richardson though isn't it? He is fine if he gates, but often struggles if he doesn't. Trouble is it will be hard to leave him out of the team purely due to the fact that he can gate, unlike one or two of the others and the final will be a lot harder than the qualifying round with all the best teams in it.

Yep agree there Gem the final will have the best teams in it, I'd still like to see TEAM GB win it, if only to see off the doubters :wink:

Surely we have been bridesmaids for long enough, this has our name written all over it with the determination that the lads showed last night. Wasn't it nice to see all those smiling faces from TEAM GB and Middlo hmmmm bet the Jack Daniels got a bashing last night. Saturday let's hope the champagne is flowing for us :approve:

I can confirm that after a team talk including Joe, it was agreed that Gary would replace Joe for the final at Poole, a track far more suited to Garys style as most people agree, Joe will of course be there giving that lads his full support.