British Speedway Forum

Wonder if Rickarddsson will return the favour and ride in Tacey's testimonial :lol:

Wonder if Rickardsson will return and ride in Rickardssons farewell :lol:

Wonder if Rickardsson will return and ride in Rickardssons farewell :lol:

TBH Who really cares now. THe guy should have retired at the end of last season whilst at the top.

Like many professional footballers he has gone on a seaosn to many, real shame :(

Talk about milking the golden twit. Great rider, done a lot for the sport and taken a lot of rewards out as well.....Does he really need to take more ? Maybe some of the money taken for this could go to a real worthy speedway cause, Like To help Young Luke Priest.

I suspect Kev H and Joanne will be there as well.

Afraid not mate, I'll be trying to negotiate a discounted programme that day. :wink:

(

Not wanting to disapoint, I'll reply. ;):P  That quote is right!  Tony for Greg Walasek, other than that it's EL strength and Tony wanst to charge us £17?!

We're talking about the end of the career of the greatets rider I have ever seen (tho not my favourite), so we have one of the greatest rider ever bowing out of the sport and to celebrate we get to see Shaun Tacey, Jonas Davidsson, Boycey and Johno!  While I'm sure Nikolai Klindt and Jason Doyle will be pretty big names one day they're hardly fitting of a meeting of this magnitude surely?  This should be a 16 man individual meeting containing riders who could stake a claim to a GP place, THAT would be a fitting tribute to the big man.  This line up quite frankly does Tony no justice what so ever.

BTW, R/R for Tony?  As he's not fit and not riding in the SWC!

I agree with you SCB - a very disappointing line-up. I am a regular Poole fan and we were expecting what we had been promised...a world-class line-up. hardly the worth the money IMO

well i think the lineup fits the reasoning behind this event, utter bollox :lol:

I'm looking forward to Sunday and my return to Poole, where I spent so many happy years.

It will be good to catch up with my old team-mate Pete Smith and other riders who have been around almost as long as me!

I'll be signing copies of my book and hopefully seeing plenty old faces from my days with the Pirates between 1975-80.

Even if you've already bought the book at Poole, or from the publishers or at any other track, please feel free to bring it along and I'll be very happy to sign it.

See you there!

Simmo

Edited by Malcolm Simmons

Me and mine too. It would be interesting to see how many of the regular Poole supporters who post on this forum are going to attend!

Sue xx

Not at all keen to go to this.I think I will go out for the day instead.

What makes it worse for me is that Simmo will be there making money as well!

Havent got the time of day for either,Im afraid.

Lastest news tricky will be working on the turnstyles with a ski mask on :D

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the updates site? If so, could you please either leave a message here or send me an email or pm.

Thanks

I will be very interested to hear how many people turn up for this meeting for a man who for the past few years has shown very little respect for the Elite League and whose performances in this years Grand Prixs have suggested that he has had enough of the sport.