British Speedway Forum

If having your front wheel completely taken away as you start your turn counts as a small bump then you have a point  :blink:  I suspect that if Hans Andersen had been the rider passing Zagar then it wouldn't have been the yellow light that went on 

I'm more annoyed that it cheated Hancock out of a final spot,  if Matej had reached the final many questions would have needed to have been asked about why he was riding like a conference league junior at Smallmead on Wednesday..

I would think that questions will be asked anyway! After all he only missed out on the final because he fell!

i actually think it was a corret decision!

Well THERE'S a shock!  :rolleyes:

zager going no where ambling around in mid track, scott comes under him gets his wheels in front, at which point he has the the racing line and can go where he wants, zager fell off way to easily

So if it had happened the other way round you would have been as happy? Come off it Phil, Nicholls knocked him off and was lucky enough to have a ref wearing a union flag shirt to give him another chance! :P

Well done Scotty great effort to even make the semis considering his position after his first three rides. I truely believe Zagar could have stayed on but he realised thst Scotty had too much speed for him. Then in the re-run Hans Anderson seemed more intent on blocking Scott and allowing Greg to pass rather than winning the race, how nice it was to see Scott shoot past him in the Final. Finally congratulations to Jason on his victory especially following his fall on Thursday night. :rolleyes::lol:

Couldn't agree more you you there  :approve:

Another oh so mature, sheep like posting from a plastic dane :rolleyes:

How about if us fans who don't actually want to see any riders hurt hope that when Scotty does get wiped out his bike sails over the fence and lands on you?

No? Well don't wish it on anyone else! :mad:

Another oh so mature, sheep like posting from a plastic dane :rolleyes:

How about if us fans who don't actually want to see any riders hurt hope that when Scotty does get wiped out his bike sails over the fence and lands on you?

No? Well don't wish it on anyone else! :mad:

I didnt say that Scott should get injured! I wouldnt wish an injury on any rider!

Can there be such, Home Straight, surely the terms 'permanent' and 'wild card' are contradictory in this context?

Correct, there does apear to be a contradiction there, however, I didn't choose the term, merely repeated it.

Edited by home straight

Well done Scott

Yes he was lucky not to get excluded in the semi

But it's about time he had a bit of luck going for him

And about time he was at the right end of a crap referee decision

Once again well done Scotty, you will be world champion one day.

And as for the two twits who have posted the I hope he gets wiped out posts.

Let me tell you a little something. A very good friend of mine died while he was racing speedway, his name was Wayne Garrett, I can't put into words how devastated Wayne's family / friends and fans were when this tragedy happened. So to read your post makes me angry / sick and if im totally honest wish bad things against you, but two wrongs don’t make a right, so I won't, but as they say what goes around comes around and I hope you get what's coming to you very soon !!!!! :mad:

I didnt say that Scott should get injured! I wouldnt wish an injury on any rider!

you were hoping he would get wiped out in the next gp... in a lot of cases of this happening a rider gets injured and sometime worse so please could we stop hoping for things that we might regret later

Yes, i'm back! Airing my views!

Great just what we've all been waiting for, we've missed you haven't we? :unsure:

Scott Nicholls (Who's he) - Thought he was riding very dirty last night! Taking of Matej

I've lost all respect for Scotty!

Dear oh dear if Hans or Nikki had done this would you have the same re-action :wink:

Couldn't agree more you you there  :approve:

Now my turn to lose all respect for you Jess, call yourself a speedway fan :angry:

Once again well done Scotty, you will be world champion one day.

not in our lifetime :rolleyes:

Let's be absolutely clear about this: Scott was not guilty of "dirty riding" and I doubt if anyone could accuse him of that with any justification. He did make a mistake and catch Zagar when he had acres of room to pass cleanly, and for that he should have been excluded. He was very lucky to stay in, though equally I've seen worse decisions over the years too.

But he most certainly did not ride with intent to cause the rider to fall - Squirrelnutkins, I think you should apologise for that remark.

Okay I was a bit cheesed off on Monday but Wednesday made things a little better. I was astonished how soon the feeling started to wear off. 

After tonights GP the chessed off feeling has now almost completely gone but there is still something wrong with the quote facility on this forum.......

Dac, you are a legend...!

:D

Let's be absolutely clear about this:  Scott was not guilty of "dirty riding" and I doubt if anyone could accuse him of that with any justification.  He did make a mistake and catch Zagar when he had acres of room to pass cleanly, and for that he should have been excluded.  He was very lucky to stay in, though equally I've seen worse decisions over the years too. 

But he most certainly did not ride with intent to cause the rider to fall - Squirrelnutkins, I think you should apologise for that remark.

Lets also be absolutely clear that if it had been a Dane exercising the same pass on Zagar the Dane would have been excluded.

Lets also be absolutely clear that if it had been a Dane exercising the same pass on Zagar the Dane would have been excluded.

Lets also be absolutely clear that if it had been one of the two dirty Danes exercising the same pass on Zagar the Dane would have gone straight through zagar and put him over the fence and then hopefully would have been excluded.

Come on people lets have some accuracy here

:D

oh dear i think its about time people grew up on here....

tony steele hates all danes? tony steele loves scotty nichols.

tony steele calls it as he sees it and what a shock he sometimes makes mistakes.

You know what

Some people say that the people running the BSPA dont know what they are doing...are not in touch with speedway and us fans could do a better job.....

After reading some posts on these forums those people must be laughing....

jaybea