British Speedway Forum

Perhaps you should rename yourself Barf as you make me feel sick,Another foreign @"**@*.

Oi.......... no need for that, if you can't say anything nice then you really shouldn't be posting. Are you really that bad at losing you have to resort to personal insults. My advice to you sunshine is read the forum rules before making another posting :angry:

Garf please don't think that all of the users on here are like FELIX DA HOUSECAT the majority of the forum are a lot friendly :wink:

Oh at last among the petty insults and nonsense is this post. Totally agree with it [ except i think he's a good rider not a great rider quite yet ]  On a personal level i won't be sorry the day i see Hans Andersen and Nicki Pedersen retire.

Bad news i'm afraid.By that time a young lad called Michael Jepsen Jensen will possibly be at his peak,and he is very much in the Nicki,Hans mould.Hates losing :DB)

And i agree with shazzy above.We welcome anyone on here,no matter what country they come from.We are all speedway fans.The only ones not welcome are idiots that write such crap as Felix :angry:

Edited by iris123

Hans has shown himself for what he is, a gating tart. if the other 3 riders in his race dont let him win, well we have all seen what happens. Some of the best overtaking from the back to win a race on thursday and saturday was by Harris, and not by Hans, so why are his riding skills in question.

Perhaps you should rename yourself Barf as you make me feel sick,Another foreign @"**@*.

Well there we are then..........And people wonder why British supporters cheer for the Dans, Swedes etc - it so that they don't get associated with people like Felix and the idiots who drowned out the Danish national anthem with airhorsn and threw bottles at the Danes on the parade last night......proud to be British ................ :sad::rolleyes:

Strange really, a thrilling night's speedway, with the result in doubt to virtually the end and all anyone can do is bad mouth Hans Andersen.

My personal opinion is that Sophie new exactly what the reaction of Hans would be and milked it 'in the name of good telly'.

This is not a new reaction is it for goodness sake, just because it is Hans Andersen.

I thoroughly enjoyed the whole event and at the end of the day the best team won and more importantly Speedway was the winner.

A typical reply from this person. musnt say anything nasty about Peterborough or their riders eh?

I see you just picked up on the ONE negative comment I mentioned about Poole but you omitted to say anything about the positives I said?

This is just a fine example.

Yes I agree with you that after watching that match tiddlywinks would have been more interesting but I`m sure it was a one off" non passing" meeting although I hav`nt read any post as yet disagreeing with me have you?

I may be missing something here but I thought this site was for people to air their views?

Or are we not allowed to mentiom Peterborough?

I agree with you that this forum is about airing your views, now come on Mr Moore admit that Hans was hard done by last night and that he is a class rider whether you like him or not. Then I will have more respect for your comments. I don't expect one however or any positive replies on the forum aboUt the Panthers.

I was lucky to be at the press conference after the match last night and Hans was so pleased holding the trophy. I have a lovely photo of it so if you would like a copy send me a PM.

I have to agree that it was the wrong call.. there seemed minimal contact but I think that's payback for Andersen shutting off the throttle 2 years ago was it that cost us the title when he let the swede pass

Oh for crying out loud, will you get over it? Hans was hated everywhere last season for that so I think he's had more than enough payback in my view. And that didn't cost us the title, the fact that we BLEW IT cost us the title, due to a few little problems such as an imaginary red light and the fact that PK was untouchable all night! Scott wouldn't have passed him anyway, and did not Scott ALSO get past Hans? Well then! Will you just let it go? :blink:

Absolutely disgusting post. YOU are the one that makes everyone else here feel sick, Garf has done sod all wrong whereas you my 'friend' have not only made a fool of yourself, but destroyed any sort of reputation you might have had and turned everyone against you. Comments on people from other countries like this have no place here; you want to say something like that, go on a BNP forum and join that bunch of knuckle-dragging lowlifes. :angry:

I think Pearson said that the ref was Milan Spinka. Is that the former Swindon rider?

Yes, you right. Milan Spinka used to ride for Swindon in 1980. Here is an excerpt from Swindon's website:

(...) Swindon were a real Jekyll and Hyde team, managing to win no less than five league matches away from home, but to offset that, they lost three and drew two meetings at Blunsdon! Once ‘Crumpie’ had returned, he backed Scott Autrey all way, averaging 9.41, but the Robins lacked a third heat-leader as the final averages of the other most used team members proved: Steve Gresham (7.40), Bob Kilby (7.23), Milan Spinka (6.46), Steen Mastrup (5.49) and Malcolm Holloway (4.93) (...)

Former ice racing champ too.... in the days when a non russsian winner was very rare.

"What goes around comes around" I believe were his words Thurs .....

Now I think HA is having a superb season and was harshly treated by BSI and FIM for saying the tracks were pee poor amongst other things. But was it not him who went down with barely a touch by Crump at Cardiff 2005 ???

Plus on a couple of occasions at SWC and SGP last season he hit the dirt without being touched ...

HA riding in England so long you may of come across the line "Pot kettle , kettle pot "

Former ice racing champ too.... in the days when a non russsian winner was very rare.

It was rare indeed. In the 70s only Tony Svab (sr) - father of Tony jr (former Ipswich rider, and Milan Spinka managed to break Soviet monopoly.

1970 Nassjö S - Antonin Svab Czechoslovakia

1971 Inzell D - Gabdraham Kadyrow Soviet Union

1972 Nassjö S - Gabdraham Kadyrow Soviet Union

1973 Inzell D - Gabdraham Kadyrow Soviet Union

1974 Nassjö S - Milan Spinka Czechoslovakia

1975 Moscow SU - Sergei Tarabanko Soviet Union

1976 Assen NL - Sergei Tarabanko Soviet Union

1977 Inzell D - Sergei Tarabanko Soviet Union

1978 Assen NL - Sergei Tarabanko Soviet Union

1979 Inzell D - Anatolii Bondarenko Soviet Union

I agree with you that this forum is about airing your views, now come on Mr Moore admit that Hans was hard done by last night and that he is a class rider whether you like him or not. Then I will have more respect for your comments. I don't expect one however or any positive replies on the forum aboUt the Panthers.

I was lucky to be at the press conference after the match last night and Hans was so pleased holding the trophy. I have a lovely photo of it so if you would like a copy send me a PM.

Yep I agree that he was robbed no doubt about it, but as yet I cant agree with him being a class rider with his "dodgy" moves and his general attitude! Sorry.

yep reel `em in!! works every time??

anytime you decide to actually answer my question instead of resorting to hiding behind a sarcastic comment, please do let me know? :rolleyes:

anytime you decide to actually answer my question instead of resorting to hiding behind a sarcastic comment, please do let me know?  :rolleyes:

Ighten up and get a life!!