British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Vincent Vega

Swc Final Sat 22 July 2006

all i'm hoping is that we don't have the earth tremor we had just before heat 21 on Thursday

If the track is slick then we will do well to be third with the riders we are using .

Just being realistic.

Loram , Bomber and Steady are going to struggle bigtime with no dirt

Lets be honest enoough to say that of TeamGB manage to make it onto the podium tomorrow night, that must be seen a a huge victory.

so basically you're saying if Team GB come either second or third then that's a huge victory? :blink:

if they come in second they're losers, if they come in third then it just makes them second best to the losers.

typical British attitude, if we can't win then second or third will do.

but then again all captain Scott Nicholls can talk about during GP interviews is his hope of making the semis.... :rolleyes:

the whole team will do great , they deserve to be there & have as much chance as any team , they need to believe they are good enough & have a dash of luck to win ,

Lets hope it is on! Just had a thunderstorm here, and if it rains has it as just rained here, there will be ziltch chance of it being run today/tonight.

Fingers crossed :wink:

If anyone is planning to go tonight, but doesn't have tickets, please check my last post on the BSI ticketing policy thread.

I'm not trying to put anyone off. I'm just passing information on to the fans. Anyone that wants to verify it can check it for themselves.

I really want to go to this match, but there are more and more signs that I'll be wasting time and money.

I'll go for Denmark.They must get it right sometime B)

Australia

GB

Sweden

Really all depends on this joker thingy and tac rides,which could mean the best team doesn't win.Australia and Denmark probably won't be in a position to use a joker,so if the Swedes get it right they could pull a surprise.Gb as well as long as Middlo works out when is best to use it B)

I believe the rain is supposed to clear up by late afternoon, so maybe the drenching will improve that God-awful track!

I would love to see team GB win tonight, but it is more likely that the Aussies will win, however, I'm not sure that Denmark wil be the team to push them, Sweden look better to me.

Either way I will be cheering team GB on with fingers crossed.

Further on down there is a thread. Programes for the SWC

Edited by shirls