British Speedway Forum

Am I not right in saying that the Final in German (heat 23) will determine the £100,000 winner and not the overall champion of the series.

Sorry T.N.T. should have made myself more clear on that one, yes 100,000 to winner of the meeting so they all have a crack at it, could make for some wild racing as they all chase to cash.

Godess xxx

according to the speedway star colin meredith built the track this year

He is the SCB track inspector so has the control over it and while there was some good racing, the track should or could have had more dirt packed down and watered slower to make a much better outside line.

Many of the passes were when riders hooked up, hit a rut or lost their line. Still a great meeting and racing thought.

With assistance from FTM and Chivsy I believe. Well done guys  :D

JCB failed to bring the steam rollers in so the next best was a track walk by Chivs :lol:

Am I not right in saying that the Final in German (heat 23) will determine the £100,000 winner and not the overall champion of the series.

Come on guys get the currency right,it is 100,000 US Dollars not euros or pounds.Makes a difference i guess :P

The BEST yet!.....ok maybe because a Brit won, in previous years the crowd tend to lose a bit of noise and interest as the Brits go out, the crowd looked to me bigger than any other year, but then I never seen so many Poles in the crowd, maybe they were in Britain anyway, but it still helped the attendance, watched Sky this morning and it also looked good on TV……..for me and I’ve been to them all The Best Yet!

Wembley: the F.A will let any thing go ahead at Wembley, if you got the money:.speedway just couldn’t afford F.A prices, but for me keep it at Cardiff, that roof is priceless, how many would have bought tickets in advance, made the effort to get to Cardiff knowing the weekend of weather we were going to have…….

definetly a higher attendance than last year, I have got a sore head, and a sore throat, I have just got home and am geoing to retire to the sofa and watch f1 then put sky sports extra on at 3, just to make sure that Bomber really did win.

WHAT A NIGHT!

fantastic night have to agree with all comments..........crowd up, atmosphere the best i have witnessed (no doubt because of bomber) brilliant edge of your seats stuff...................

What a great advert for BRITAIN and SPEEDWAY.........

BSPA please note.............if you cant sell the sport to the masses after this ....give someone else a go................

Only cos they gave away loads of freebies again, was a comp in my local paper this year again like the first year .................

I'd say crowd was similar size to last couple of years, it's hard to guage depending on where you are sitting because from where we were sat lower tier back straight looking up, the top tier on home straight and third/fourth bend were a lot more empty than last two years but seeing it on sky the back straight upper tier looked nearly full.

Looked to me as though they'd filled about 4 tiers specially for the cameras ;)

I always thought there was a lower, middle and upper so where was the 4th tier? On the roof? :D

Uhuh, 4 lower, middle and upper tiers in a row ;) on the back straight, so obvious haha

Only cos they gave away loads of freebies again, was a comp in my local paper this year again like the first year .................

Take it you didn't win then Trees :P Still can't get over how you came to Cardiff, paid a silly price for a hotel and didn't go to the speedway but would rather sit and watch it in a pub is beyond me :wink:

oh,yes,oh yes,youve got it now,do`nt stop.do`nt stop,i`m nearly there.......and relax

Whoooooooooooosh you're efforts at comedy are priceless :rolleyes: