British Speedway Forum

oi....i`m still tapping my foot :lol:

Catchy isn't it. :lol::lol:

:blink::blink:

So please, support the Americans

No. I'll support who I want to support and most defiantly not some team someone tells me to support that I have no affiliation too.

And I have as much right to make my opinion known regardless of how long I've been going thank you very much  :angry:

It annoys me you're probably one of the first people to moan about the lack of brits in the Elite League and what a state British Speedways in yet you won't back your national team which contain the ones who have made it :angry:

It's ironic that you say how you don't feel like you're allowed an opinion yet you shoot mine down in flames as if I'm not allowed one  :angry:

Care to prove that?! I can't think of any post I've made on this or any other forum where I've 'moaned about the lack of brits in the Elite League'! :unsure:

And yet AGAIN I refer you to my earlier comment...

I'm not telling YOU who to support so why don't you do the same - what difference does it make to you? :rolleyes:

Blimey I only asked Steve why he didn't support the Brits :cry:

Care to prove that?!  I can't think of any post I've made on this or any other forum where I've 'moaned about the lack of brits in the Elite League'!  :unsure:

And yet AGAIN I refer you to my earlier comment...

I'm not telling YOU who to support so why don't you do the same - what difference does it make to you?  :rolleyes:

Care to read mine again and note the word probably? :rolleyes:

It makes a difference to me as I like to see the Brits supported rather than people turning their back on them. That's my OPINION which, according to you, I'm entitled to.

Always look on the Briiiiiiiiight siiiiiiiiiiiiide of Life do do do do do do do do

Can I join in the chorus Shazzy. Should clear the thread, it's how I used to clear the bars at closing time :D

Always look on the Briiiiiiiiight siiiiiiiiiiiiide of Life do do do do do do do do

:lol: Reckon we found the speedway anthem not sure about National Anthem :lol:

:D i`m still tapping,it`s not stopping :blink:

Maybe because some of Team GB in the past have come across as being negative themselves imo.  Nicholls in the GP's, always hoping to make the semi's?  Why not the final? 

As I was saying above... Scott Nicholls on BSPA website today....

"Scott Nicholls is tipping Great Britain for a world cup rostrum place in Leszno on Saturday.

Neil Middleditch's men will face Denmark and two other nations out of the race-off between Australia, Poland, Sweden and Russia on Thursday.

Skipper Nicholls said 'We all showed good form to qualify from Coventry and if we can ride like that in the final we'll have a great chance of finishing in the TOP THREE"

Surely he should be aiming for the top of the rostrum every time? :rolleyes: Sounds like Scotty boy won't mind coming third.

Edited by shooting star

Perhaps he's being realistic? Not much point him saying G.B. will win as they haven't a cat in hell's chance and I'm sure he knows that. :D

Perhaps he's being realistic? Not much point him saying G.B. will win as they haven't a cat in hell's chance and I'm sure he knows that.  :D

there you are then, maybe that's just one of the England problems.

if the captain thinks they can get 3rd, what do the rest of them think, and that's before they even know two of their oponents!!