British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
pirate paul

Scott Nicholls

Bad day for Scott in Poland yesterday...really disappointing.....However Mr Subedei.....When it comes to guts ...at least he has the guts to ride in Poland week in week out,,...Where are youre Hampels...Gollobs...Jagus...and Holtas in British Speedway.....Perhaps if they rode over here...Poland could boast a World Champion at last

jaybea

Where are youre Hampels...Gollobs...Jagus...and Holtas in British Speedway.....Perhaps if they rode over here...Poland could boast a World Champion at last

jaybea

Oh now that is funny :D

However I'm not going to reply because that would just perpetuate this thread that should have died a death weeks ago :rolleyes:

See Jaybea I can be good, especially when I'm doubled up with laughter

Star Lady

Cannot see anything funny in my post.......Poland have only ever had 1 World Champion and they are supposed to be ahead of all nations in Speedway....So why have they not had a World Champion...Surely questions should be asked.....We are always getting upset at the lack of British Talent...So where are the Poles......This thread was started as a welcome back to form for Scott Nicholls....quite rightly people came on with there own opinions....You yourself have questioned British Speedway and the youth coming through...So lets see what the Poles have to say.....In my book they have 3 and a half riders in the GP....2 of them should go through .....but who is coming through Kasprazak....Balinski...Ulamek.....!!!!!!....Sorry cant see any World Champions at all....You look at the Youth coming through from the Aussies and the UK......i know where i would prefer to be...As i am sure you are aware....Polish League gets the big riders in there league because of THE MONEY...not the prestige.....THE MONEY....In this country we are refusing to meet these riders wages...and they are leaving these shores...Good ...Speedway may be going through a struggle at the moment....but look,.....Birmingham...Scunthorpe...Plymouth...Leicester??...Cradley ??....all back or muted to come back....I for one am proud of British Speedway and its riders

jaybea

there I try to be good and not carry on this thread and what happens :D

See it's not the Nicholls Nockers doing it is it :P:D

Star Lady

I have no problem with this thread carrying on....As it shows how many fans Scott has....I unlike some are prepared to criticise Scott if he has not performed and certainly the start of the season was not good......but with the criticism should also come praise where praise is due....All 3 sides that Scott rides for are in there respective play offs......he is in the top 8 in the GP'S.......and has just started the long road of fatherhood.....Would not exactly say his career is floundering would you

jaybea

Star Lady

I have no problem with this thread carrying on....As it shows how many fans Scott has....I unlike some are prepared to criticise Scott if he has not performed and certainly the start of the season was not good......but with the criticism should also come praise where praise is due....All 3 sides that Scott rides for are in there respective play offs......he is in the top 8 in the GP'S.......and has just started the long road of fatherhood.....Would not exactly say his career is floundering would you

jaybea

I've never said that his career is floundering :)

As for fatherhood, most males have to cope with that at some stage of their lives. I personally fail to see what bearing that should have on anyone's work standards......but then I'm a mere female :P

Now I really mean it ....I'm not going to encourage this thread any further

Edited by Star Lady

It's about time there were some pictures of Baby awake!  :approve:

Here here.

We made enough noise in Cardiff Shazz but she didnt want to wake at all did she!!! :D

Not morphing into Thommo are ya. me ol' Mongol M8?

Where is Thommo anyway ? Nobody has been called a fool for ages . :P

Aye all right :rolleyes: i suppose i asked for that . :D