British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rob B

Georgie Thompson Hosts Race Off & Final

After tonight the dog with the sore throat will be getting back to being behind the desk on sky sports news. Unfortunatly the desk isn't high enough to cover her face :P  :shock:

cookscala (spelling not 100% im sure but a swede will probably know what i'm saying)

After tonight the dog with the sore throat will be getting back to being behind the desk on sky sports news. Unfortunatly the desk isn't high enough to cover her face :P  :shock:

I dont find it offensive !

but the guy needs his eyes testing B)

Well done Georgie. I thought she was excellent - lets hope she enjoyed it!

There's always one asshole who wants to look big. :(

:blink::blink:

hey saint rob, heres an idea, why not post a picy of yourself so we can see your face and cast judgement on you.

i for one think she did an excellent job both nights and was a credit to herself.

oh and as someone a posts his job on his profile as a jedi knight, well i think maybe you need to get out more often into what we grown ups call the real world.

godess

Have to say here that I was really impressed with Georgie at the Race-off and again tonight.

She came across very positively and knowledgeable really, atleast she was told the right things to ask and seemed to know how to ask them!

Say we should invite her back more often.

She's one of the top presenters on Sky Sports and you can clearly see why. Very proffesional and very good at her job. Would like to see her doing the speedway more regularly :approve:

Also have we definitely seen the last of Sara? I also thought she was good in the pits and had a great manner about her.

The girl did good! Most impressed with her.

yeah she did a great job

Agree, very relaxed and very professional.

Thought Chris Louis was very good in the pits and I would like to see him or another rider doing this job regularly.