British Speedway Forum

Courtsey of Live Updates

KOPIOWANIE TYLKO ZA ZGOD¥ ADMINISTRATORA

Please remember that these updates cost the texter and updater money, please don't ruin it for others by posting the score up before the updater has had a chance to update this screen

All Updates will appear in this window, please feel free to post any comments below.

Texter: Jaybea

Updater: Foldsey

Mildenhall = 21

1. Shaun Tacey 2, 6^, 0, 1 = 9

2. Tomas Suchanek 1, 0, 1, EF = 2

3. Jason King 1, 2, 1, 4^ = 8

4. Richie Hawkins 1, 0, FX, 1 =2

Res - Henning Loof

Boston= 22

1. Kevin Doolan F, 1, 2, 0 = 3

2. James Brundle 1, 0, 1, 1 = 3

3. Carl Wilkinson 2, 1, 2, 0 = 5

4. Lewis Bridger 3, 2, 4^, 2 = 11

Res - Matt Wright

East Anglain Select = 27

1. Leigh Lanham 2, 2, 4^, 3 = 11

2. James Holder 0, 0, 0, 2 = 2

3. Nicki Glanz 0, 1, 0, 1 = 2

4. Chris Schramm 2, 3, 1, 6^ = 12

Res - Shane Henry

Peterborough= 38

1. Neils Kristian Iversen 3, 1, 3, 0 = 7

2. Kenneth Bjerre 3, 3, 3, 3 =12

3. Daniel King 3, 3, 3, 2 = 11

4. Claus Vissing 0, 2, 3, 3 = 8

Res - Wayne Dunworth

Heat Results

Heat 01: Iversen, Wilkinson, Hawkins, Holder 50.9

Sponsored by Music 24/7 at http://www.virtualvibesradio.co.uk/

Heat 02: Bjerre, Lanham, J.King, Doolan(f) 50.17

Sponsored by Steve Dixon http://community.webshots.com/user/steavyd

Heat 03: Bridger, Schramm, Suchanek, Vissing 50.34

Sponsored by Boxer123 Stamps Brought and Sold

Heat 04: D.King, Tacey, Brundle, Glanz 50.04

Sponsored by Friends of Edinburgh Speedway http://www.foes.info/

Heat 05: Bjerre, Bridger, Glanz, Hawkins 49.81

Sponsored by Richard and Anne Hollingsworth www.scunthorpespeedway.com

Heat 06: Schramm, J.King, Iversen, Brundle 51.47

Sponsored by Ian (BSF Member)

Heat 07:D.King, Lanham, Wilkinson, Suchanek 50.50

Sponsored by

Heat 08: Tacey, Vissing, Doolan, Holder 50.88

Sponsored by

Heat 09:Vissing, Lanham, Brundle, Hawkins FX 51.16

Sponsored by

Heat 10:D.King, Bridger, J.King, Holder 50.93

Sponsored by KanDysoft Speedway spreadsheets www.kandysoft.com

Heat 11: Iversen, Doolan, Suchanek, Glanz 51.59

Sponsored by Peter Hopkins www.myspace.com/peterhopkins

Heat 12: Bjerre, Wilkinson, Schramm, Tacey 50.60

Sponsored by

Heat 13:Vissing, J.King, Glanz, Wilkinson 51.26

Sponsored by www.rpm.org.uk

Heat 14: Schramm, D.King, Hawkins, Doolan 52.86

Sponsored by www.digitalmint.co.uk

Heat 15:Bjerre, Holder, Brundle, Suchnek EF 51.47

Sponsored by www.msj.edu.pl www.msjspeedway.com

Heat 16:Lanham, Bridger, Tacey, Iversen 52.19

Comments:

Teams have been confirmed.

Heat 2 - Bjerre set a new track record!!

Heat 4 - Daniel King has now set a new track record!!

Heat 5 - Bjerre has again set a new track record!!

Heat 8 - Tacey takes a tactical ride

Thank you and good night

Cheers for the updates Jaybea, although on this occassion I didn't need them as I was lucky enough to be in attendance. I'll just round things up by providing the deails from the miscellaneous races.

MATCH RACES

1) Gordon Bennett beat Roy Rogers (EF) 81.03

2) Gordon Bennett beat Roy Rogers 92.59

RESERVE RACES

1) Matthew Wright, Henning Loof, Shane Henry, Wayne Dunworth (EF) 52.60

2) Matthew Wright, Henning Loof, Shane Henry, Wayne Dunworth 52.47

GRASS TRACK DEMO RACES

CADETS

1) Jason Bennett, Mason Parkins, Billy Bales, Mitchell Curl 85.03

2) Jason Bennett, Billy Bales, Mason Parkins, Mitchell Curl 84.06

JUNIORS

1) Ashley Hill, Aden Baxter, Ryan Kinsley, Adam Regeling (EF) 66.19

2) Aden Baxter, Ryan Kinsley (EF), Adam Regeling (EF), Ashley Hill (FELL) 76.37

INTERS

1) Adam Kinsley, Luke Regeling, Arran Bennett, Liam Kirby 69.82

2) Adam Kinsley, Arran Bennett, Liam Kirby, Luke Regeling 67.19

SENIORS

1) Roger Lambert, Adam Harper, Aidan Wells, Dale Bloomfield 62.87

2) Roger Lambert, Adam Harper, Aidan Wells, Dale Bloomfield 62.84

Many thanks to one and all --what a superb finale to the season. Good crowd (can you all come every week next year please?? :) ).

No one could complain at the entertainment dished out and most importantly I think we have raised over £1000 for Gary Stead's wheelchair. The collection was £470 and added in to the sponsorship Mike and I have raised and what Dunni and Steve Hone added to it from getting Honie back on a bike against Colin Cage and the auction which added another £100 to the total , it is in excess of a grand --so we are not far off the target of £1400 needed to buy the chair.

I believe there are still some pledges of money to come in so once the total is known I will post it.

The lads from the grass track club were superb and everyone loved them and we will be having them back next year .

Full marks to Huggy --the BEST track man in the country --for producing another superb racing strip with the track record being equalled in ht 1 and then lowered several times and is know sub 50 seonds!!

Must admit I've got a few aches and pains this morning but enjoyed the experience. Thanks to the lads who lent me bikes --just couldn't get the first one to go though flooding it but did my four laps in the second one !!! :P:wink:

a great day all round but i just want to add what a bloke shaun tacey is,he's an asset to himself and mildenhall,while the juniors were on track he was the only one to give them the time of day,he was congratulating all the riders after every race,he watched all the races from the center green,was giving the riders advice before the races and when they broke down on track he was straight over to help get them started again(as was mike bennet),well done shaun you did yourself and your club proud :) ,if only a few other riders had time to help the kids :angry:

Its all been said, but well done to everyone at Mildenhall for organising a cracking meeting! Very enjoyable!

a great day all round but i just want to add what a bloke shaun tacey is,he's an asset to himself and mildenhall,while the juniors were on track he was the only one to give them the time of day,he was congratulating all the riders after every race,he watched all the races from the center green,was giving the riders advice before the races and when they broke down on track he was straight over to help get them started again(as was mike bennet),well done shaun you did yourself and your club proud :) ,if only a few other riders had time to help the kids :angry:

Totally agree AJ. Shaun has matured a lot this season at Mildenhall, and he's been helping out all season. Whether it be lending bikes out for those who can't get theirs going, or like yesterday when he was helping out the kids. Well done Shaun. :)

Hopefully he'll be back for 2008 - I'd be surprised if he wasn't.

Enjoyed yesterday, was great to see a nice mix of Elite Leaguers, Premier Leaguers and Conference Leaguers all going for it.

Absolutely loved the little grasstrackers doing their demo's, some real little characters in that lot. Mason Parkins was brilliant, so so tiny! :D Hopefully we'll see a lot more of them in the future. Felt for Luke and Adam Regeling, blinking bike wouldn't behave for them, but did for MB when he hopped aboard. :blink:

Great to hear a good deal was raised for Garry's wheelchair, well done to Laurence, Mike, Colin and Honie for giving it a go yesterday for such a worthy cause.

Oh and just for Laurence, your fireworks were bloomin FANTASTIC, much better than King's Lynn's. See told you I dare..... :lol:

Well done one and all. :D

Edited by shooting star

A very good day's speedway - including the junior grasstrackers.

I thought the track produced some very good racing. The speed at which the meeting was run could hardly have been bettered, which was just as well because the temperature didn't half drop when the sun went down. Can this be looked into?

One final comment. Many times in the past I've been to end-of-season meetings where the riders don't look all that interested. Yesterday certainly was an exception to that; they were all up for it.

Well done - an object lesson in how meetings should be run.

congratulations to all that was involved in this meeting....i loved every second of it.

the racing was fantastic, especially heat 16. the track was prepared superbly. and to see the track record go 3 times in one night is amazing.

the little junior grasstrack riders were so cute, it was adorable to watch them out on track. (must say that i was impressed to see Shaun Tacey and Mike Bennett out to help those youngsters) Robert Lambert..name for the future me thinks.

well done to all that took part in fun races..Bennett, Rogers, Hone, Cage. has to be said i dont think i have ever laughed so much at one race (Bennett/Rogers first attempt) well worth the entrance money alone.

the fireworks lived up to the BIG BANG name, they were the best i have seen in a while.

once again congratulations to all involved, i couldnt think of a better way to spend my sunday afternoon, and it was all for a good cause...Steady!!

What was the time of The match race between Mainman and Micman ? or didnt anyone have a Calendar ?? :lol:

As Honie got his leg over On Sunday, donating a tenner to the fund, ( will give to either SS or Honie on Wed night) :oops:

He deserved it Semion, he was knackered after his efforts lol

What was the time of  The  match race between Mainman and Micman ? or didnt anyone have a Calendar ?? :lol:

As Honie got his leg over On Sunday, donating a tenner to the fund, ( will give to either SS or Honie on Wed night)  :oops:

posted by Mimmo ...

MATCH RACES

1) Gordon Bennett beat Roy Rogers (EF) 81.03

2) Gordon Bennett beat Roy Rogers 92.59

and cheers for the extra towards the fund semion, just wish i could have had some practise before going round yesterday.

He deserved it Semion, he was knackered after his efforts lol

yeah but at least i proved to Wayne that his bike can do 4 laps, even if it was a lot slower than normal :D

As the former chairman of the club all the grasstrack boys belonged to I would like to congratulate each and everyone of the boys and their parents for their impeccable behavior. I would also like to thank Colin Cage for all the hard work he put in to get this on, I thought all the boys were superb entertainment and for many of them it was their first time ever on a speedway track they were great! Also many thanks to all involved at Mildenhall for letting this happen especially Laurence it couldnt have been easy to fit it in but as we all saw everything ran smoothly with the exception of the match race Ha Ha very entertaining. Also, as someone else mentioned, how nice it was to see Tace out there encouraging and helping all the kids in and out. Great day great people well done everyone and big thanks all round for our last organised event

Great meeting,hopefully this should attract more people through the gates next season..if this doesn't make people want to come i don't know what will...great entertainment..well done to all

adz

well done to al involed it was a fab meeting to end the season (even tho im going saturday for the bangers :) ) really enjoyed the cadets they were so cute n him in the blue i could just pick him up n put him in my bag his little waving aswell awwwww

i feel that we have seen a few talented riders aswell so watch out in 15years there be back n fight against the best.