British Speedway Forum

Not quite that many, but I'd say more than an average Mildenhall crowd. :P

Oh dear SS only 2000 there. Maybe it's Jonathan Chapman's latest haircut that's turning people away :wink:

Oh dear SS only 2000 there. Maybe it's Jonathan Chapman's latest haircut that's turning people away :wink:

Have you got Wong there pulling your strings tonight M08? :oops: What on earth makes you think I'd get upset by any comment you might make about Jonathan Chapman, he's hardly my favourite person. :wink:

Edited by shooting star

I've just had a look at www.super7even.com and it says that the ELRC is to be held at Kings Lynn on 30th August, 2008. When I click the link on the left hand side of the page it says it's to be held at Birmingham! Does anyone know which is correct?

Who will replace Jonno as events director of Super 7,s ?

I've just had a look at www.super7even.com and it says that the ELRC is to be held at Kings Lynn on 30th August, 2008. When I click the link on the left hand side of the page it says it's to be held at Birmingham! Does anyone know which is correct?

Its at Birmingham not Lynn

Erm one is for EL pairs kings lynn, the other is ELRC which is to be held at Birmingham

Erm one is for EL pairs kings lynn, the other is ELRC which is to be held at Birmingham

Oops, I was looking at the 2007 dates!

:oops:

I take it Buster just means he will sell Kings Lynn Speedway, not Kings Lynn Stadium, that earns him, he doesn't need the Speedway

some pictures HERE

Guest sjl
So can we hear from people who were there please?

was the track completely unraceable, or was it the usual riders ganging up and persauding the others it was not safe to ride, as happened at Poole a couple of years ago?(because they were due to fly to Poland in the morning) Looking at the weather radar there's hardly any rain in the KL area now.

The track was comletely unraceable!!! The heavens opened and delivered snow and rain which looked like slowing down. It never happened and just got worse -- the track appeared waterlogged. :cry:

2 hours on the coach each way too!!!! Still enjoyed the company and had a laugh. :approve:

That's the risk you take with unpredictable April weather :rolleyes:

I take it Buster just means he will sell Kings Lynn Speedway, not Kings Lynn Stadium, that earns him, he doesn't need the Speedway

Well who knows, I guess it's his and he can sell the whole lot if he wants. I guess people just reach a stage where all the moaning, slagging off and such get too much and you say enough is enough.

But, we as KL fans need to hear what Buster has to say when he has calmed down a bit. :)

Remember the ELRC at Lynn last year? Complete shambles for the first half-dozen races due to a wet track - maybe the riders got it right this time?

Well who knows, I guess it's his and he can sell the whole lot if he wants. I guess people just reach a stage where all the moaning, slagging off and such get too much and you say enough is enough.

But, we as KL fans need to hear what Buster has to say when he has calmed down a bit. :)

I'm sure what he said was in the heat of the moment, he would have been really p***d off

I'm sure what he said was in the heat of the moment, he would have been really p***d off

lol yes he would have been seething no doubt about that.

I can't imagine KL speedway without Buster.