British Speedway Forum

sorry - I knew that really :oops::lol:

Morning Sandie - did you save me a Big T-shirt? Need about half-a-dozen at the moment - we're in Adelaide for the sidecars and its ******* FREEZING!!!! Their heatwave finished yeatereday - longest period over 35C every day for a fortnight - still got a way to go to catch up with Marble Bar but! :rolleyes:

Morning Sandie - did you save me a Big T-shirt? Need about half-a-dozen at the moment - we're in Adelaide for the sidecars and its ******* FREEZING!!!! Their heatwave finished yeatereday - longest period over 35C every day for a fortnight - still got a way to go to catch up with Marble Bar but! :rolleyes:

It could be arranged BFD!!!

As for the weather - shut it!!!! Its Easter week and its ruddy freezing!!!

Will need to do a soup run up and down the queue if this continues. What does everyone want? :lol:

:D Heard a tale about a youg Aussie lass who got fired from a massage parlour for rubbing clients up the wrong way, don't know her do you BFD ;)

It could be arranged BFD!!!

As for the weather - shut it!!!! Its Easter week and its ruddy freezing!!!

Will need to do a soup run up and down the queue if this continues. What does everyone want? :lol:

Cock-a leekie please! :lol:

National report say that roads & airports will be in utter chaos this weekend as people are flocking to get away from the freezing weather.

Nah, we all know the real reason eh!

There's an astonishing revelation from the N.I.A today that ticket sales our going faster than ever, even outdoing the Girl's Aloud concert being held there on May 23. :D

Edited by colincooke

Oh Lordy....this was in the local paper:

OPERATION Stack is again in place today in Felixstowe Suffolk.

Lorries stacking up at the Port of Felixstowe caused by Danish lorry drivers seeing a queue at the checkouts at Tesco and thinking it was Johnno's testimonial ticket queue so have parked up and joined, as they want to guarantee they can get some tickets. Apparently there is a big demand for them in Denmark and so they have been sent over to get some. :approve:

Bit difficult at work though as there are now about 100 drivers queueing in the store, and it's making it very difficult for the shoppers to get their trollies round the store. :rolleyes:

Warning!

Those bloody French air traffic contollers have got wind of Johnno's meeting.

They're planning a mass strike from June 20-23.

Is King Kev doing a runner as well Keith. :wink:

We're talking "EX-PM" here, Sandie, gone and left us with the usual Tory Legacies of Rising inflation and Rising Interest Rates. :mad:

Christ, you lot are allowed to govern yourselves :unsure: Still thought you were a colony :approve:

They'll be letting women vote next :angry:

as i understand it there will be a meeting of the worlds leaders to declare that sunday a world holiday in honour of the great event :):):)

With forecasts of snow and freezing temperatures for this weekend the governments COBRA team have leapt into action and have printed and distributed "How to built an igloo in 30 minutes" leaflets to the eastern and north-eastern sections of the queues. The voluntary services have also been put on alert in case they are needed to supply warm clothing and soup.

The S.A.S have agreed to assist with survival skills :wink:

Edited by colincooke

With forecasts of snow and freezing temperatures for this weekend the governments COBRA team have leapt into action and have printed and distributed "How to built an igloo in 30 minutes" leaflets to the eastern and north-eastern sections of the queues. The voluntary services have also been put on alert in case they are needed to supply warm clothing and soup.

I brought my igloo SL. Only trouble was i went to DFS to get it & it took me 2 hours to figure out what the bloody instructions we're batting on about.By then me fingers we're to damned frozen to put the bugger up anyway. :lol:

Edited by colincooke

I brought my igloo SL. Only trouble was i went to DFS to get it & it took me 2 hours to figure out what the bloody instructions we're batting on about.By then me fingers we're to damned frozen to put the bugger up anyway. :lol:

At least you have four years interest free credit tho :rolleyes: