British Speedway Forum

So who's yer money on folks? Anyone got the odds??

Pedersen N 5/2

Adams L 3/1

Andersen H 6/1

Jonsson A 7/1

Crump J 7/1

Gollob T 8/1

Hancock G 10/1

Iversen NK 25/1

Lindgren F 33/1

Holta R 40/1

Nicholls S 50/1

Harris C 50/1

Davidsson J 66/1

Kasprzak K 80/1

Dryml L 125/1

Tomicek L 250/1

Taken from skybet.com

Edited by speedcrazy

anyone know if there are any streams online for this one?

One you have clicked on the live stream - where do you go next ? I cannot locate the link to the live stream of speedway ?

One you have clicked on the live stream - where do you go next ? I cannot locate the link to the live stream of speedway ?

Bosnian look for this :

"GP Szwecji - Goeteborg (Speedway GP) DK4 - transmisja niepewna" its the last broascast for Sobotę 24. Maja

be awarre that the DK4 broadcast is unavailable. Only Polish broadcast available.

Edited by Ghostwalker

thanks for the reply - i click on program in green and takes me to another website - I'm lost and probably being stupid but cannot get the stream. Please help

thanks for the reply - i click on program in green and takes me to another website - I'm lost and probably being stupid but cannot get the stream. Please help

I think you are clicking on the television programmes for the channel DK4.

You want to click on the link a couple below that.The Polish one under sopcast.But you will need to have sopcast downloaded.Then put this into the sopcast player.Sopcast download can be found at the righthand side

sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/11075

Its amazing how some do work and how some dont, must just be my system. Public sport has just gone offline, so Im not connected to the network. Bang in the middle of a heat though!

download and install sopcast from www.sopcast.org then click "play" in the "public Sport " row. However broadcast is offline now :(

Kasprzak is not only deputising for Bjarne in the EL.Looks like he is riding for Bjarne in this GP as well :lol:

Sorry I know we don't do updates here but am so pleased to see both riders up and about just had my head in my hands on that one!!!!

Sorry I know we don't do updates here but am so pleased to see both riders up and about just had my head in my hands on that one!!!!

I've got a bad feeling about this tonight . That track is dangerous .