British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ajh

Premier League 4 Team Tournament

at last praise for a superb effort from the workington comets.

cheers big diamond

Yes, well done for winning a home meeting.

Rob McCaffery

Anyone got any photos from the fours??

One or two non racing ones on my flickr account, just do a search for Brent Werner!

Has anyone got a programme from the PL 4TT I can purchase from them or can aybody give me address to buy one??

Cheers.

Has anyone got a programme from the PL 4TT I can purchase from them or can aybody give me address to buy one??

Cheers.

Thought for a moment you were going to offer carlisle_comet some photos. :shock::lol:

:blink::blink:

Yes, well done for winning a home meeting.

Rob McCaffery

nothing buy sour grapes . its a poor show when the best of the premier league cant beat a defated comets team , even when we had engine failures. and ran last places. and no daniel nermark, dosnt say a lot about the rest of the teams does it.?

truth is none of the teams present were capleable of being up to the mark. including yours.

Hmmm what's the sayings, dignity in defeat and magnanimity in winning.

Maybe you should look up the latter :blink:

or how about - "Unbearable in defeat and insufferable in victory." There are a few about who pay homage to that philosophy. :angry:

or how about - "Unbearable in defeat and insufferable in victory." There are a few about who pay homage to that philosophy. :angry:

Who did you have in mind ? :unsure::wink:

Who did you have in mind ? :unsure::wink:

Relax - not you my friend....you're only unbearable when we've lost and you've won! Mind you, unlike last year when it was almost a weekly occurence, it hasn't happened much this year.

(Cue Berwick and Glasgow wins this weekend??)

:oops::oops:

GRT media didnt record the PL 4TT it was a Super Seven event filmed by the company contracted to film all Super Seven events Clean Cut Sports

http://www.grtmedia.co.uk/

I would contact GRT Media for information

GRT media didnt record the PL 4TT it was a Super Seven event filmed by the company contracted to film all Super Seven events Clean Cut Sports

Quite correct Liz !!!, Although we assisted at the PL Fours (& indeed the PL PAirs too) by manning a camera, we're not otherwise involved in the production of the Super7even DVDs.

Cheers,

Bob

Bob Tasker

GRT Media