British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
pirate paul

Congratulations Middlo Bashers

Well done Steve Hone you led the bashing along with Vincent Vega hope you are well proud of TEAM GB tonight!!!!

Can see it in the Speedway Star, Hone & Vega responsible for Team GB failure

We'll never know now will we!!!!! Am sure we wouldn't be this far behind on home soil if Middlo was there in charge!!!!!

Well done Steve Hone you led the bashing along with Vincent Vega hope you are well proud of TEAM GB tonight!!!!

Totally correct Shazzy. Middlo is a motivator who got more out of TeamGB than was in the tank. Now Jim Lynch is finding out just how tough it is. At the moment we won't even be riding on Thursday!

Hone, Vega, and a load of others called for Middlo's head. Truth is he was our 6th rider and the reason we papered over the cracks for so long, which are now clearly evident.

Woffindon would do no better and its too early for him, it wouldnt be fair. Kennett is no better than a reserve around Brandon.

Olly Allen though, give me a break.

We just dont have enough good riders to choose from.

To all those that have called for Middlos head, for years of underperformance.

You all have your wish, Team GB are being utterly humiliated in their own back yard.

Hope your all happy :mad:

Think its time for us all to take a reality check.

WE ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH. :mad:

If you fill our league full of foreign riders then what do you expect.

By the way Come on Adrian Rymel.

To all those that have called for Middlos head, for years of underperformance.

You all have your wish, Team GB are being utterly humiliated in their own back yard.

Hope your all happy :mad:

Gives me no pleasure whatever to see this abject humiliation, though as I've said many times the roots of this kind of performance are woven into the fabric of uk speedway and how it's organised. Frankly, I don't think that anybody in authority really cares enough to invest in the infrastructure, coaching, facilities or support for the British team, so I for one would not place all the blame on Middlo. Any manager would struggle to get the best from his riders in that context. :(

Woffindon would do no better and its too early for him, it wouldnt be fair. Kennett is no better than a reserve around Brandon.

Olly Allen though, give me a break.

We just dont have enough good riders to choose from.

Like it was for him in the GB final on a track he'd barely seen before. Woffinden is well up to this.

Edited by Inspector 71

Woffindon would do no better and its too early for him

Rubbish, he should have had Allens(who is superb around Brandon :rolleyes: ) place.

Like it was for him in the GB final on a track he'd barely seen before. Woffinden is well up to this.

He was up against fellow English muppets though, not world class riders. What would him getting beaten by half a lap by the Danes or Aussies do for him?

He was up against fellow English muppets though, not world class riders. What would him getting beaten by half a lap by the Danes or Aussies do for him?

Rubbish. He's a damn sight better than you give him credit. He hammered Rymel at Berwick at the weekend and the Czech is proving no mug tonight.

Edited by Inspector 71

Gives me no pleasure whatever to see this abject humiliation, though as I've said many times the roots of this kind of performance are woven into the fabric of uk speedway and how it's organised. Frankly, I don't think that anybody in authority really cares enough to invest in the infrastructure, coaching, facilities or support for the British team, so I for one would not place all the blame on Middlo. Any manager would struggle to get the best from his riders in that context. :(

Whilst I agree about the infrastructure and the lack of talent the likes of Nicholls, Harris and Richardson should be more than capable of scoring more than 10 points alone between them after 2 rides each, 3 for Nicholls.

You should be well proud of him, he's riding like a good un! :D

Think we are all proud of him SS :wink:

You should be well proud of him, he's riding like a good un! :D

That he is,goes to show there is talent outside the EL.Love to have seen Woffinden in tonight after watching him on saturday.