British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
pirate paul

Congratulations Middlo Bashers

Rubbish. He's a damn sight better than you give him credit.

I am not slagging him at all my friend, he looks to be a fantastic prospect but coming 2nd in the British Final and beating some world class riders is completely different.

Christ, Howe came 2nd last year didnt he? Or was he 3rd????

I hope that I will be proved wrong on Thursday though.

Whilst I agree about the infrastructure and the lack of talent the likes of Nicholls, Harris and Richardson should be more than capable of scoring more than 10 points alone between them after 2 rides each, 3 for Nicholls.

There's little pride or motivation attached to riding in national colours. It's the lowest priority for riders who already spend most of their working lives riding for 3 or 4 clubs. Rider talent is one thing, but making the national team no 1 requires major structural change.

This is just the result of years of total neglect for British speedway. At last we have now arrived at the level that investment ensures, second rate speedway.

But hey at least the matches in the "Elite League" are closer.

I am not slagging him at all my friend, he looks to be a fantastic prospect but coming 2nd in the British Final and beating some world class riders is completely different.

Christ, Howe came 2nd last year didnt he? Or was he 3rd????

I hope that I will be proved wrong on Thursday though.

Tai is different gravy to some of our one track wonders. Mark my words, he should be out there tonight.

Edited by Inspector 71

Totally correct Shazzy. Middlo is a motivator who got more out of TeamGB than was in the tank. Now Jim Lynch is finding out just how tough it is. At the moment we won't even be riding on Thursday!

Hone, Vega, and a load of others called for Middlo's head. Truth is he was our 6th rider and the reason we papered over the cracks for so long, which are now clearly evident.

bullsh1t

the biggest motivator GB had in the last few years was David Norris, simple as.

the only time GB got anywhere near winning was completely down to Norris and the way HE got the rest of the team going.

just all reminds me of last year in Poland .. difference is, when all of you were saying the Poles had oversize engines, GB go out on their home track on 250cc's .. now THAT'S confidence

and i agree fully that Woffinden should have been in with his form at the moment.

not even Middlo would have used him either, he's a PL rider.

Edited by stevehone

To be fair, the riders are poor, the track seems to have been preapred for the Danes the only think I might have done different is have Kennett in for Stead so would Middlo done any better? I don't know him, is he a better motivatror than Lynch?

Shocking statement and whats even more shocking is your 100% right.

Shocking statement and whats even more shocking is your 100% right.

My typing shocking lol.

not even Middlo would have used him either, he's a PL rider.

That goes to show how much you know, oh and Middlo says thanks he's watching whilst enjoying his JD & Coke :approve:

There's little pride or motivation attached to riding in national colours. It's the lowest priority for riders who already spend most of their working lives riding for 3 or 4 clubs. Rider talent is one thing, but making the national team no 1 requires major structural change.

There's little to no motivation in TeamGB, or the England football team for that matter. Different story for the other countries though. This is a British disease.

That goes to show how much you know, oh and Middlo says thanks he's watching whilst enjoying his JD & Coke :approve:

But I doubt he is laughing.

tell him thanks for the last 7 years of failure then please :rolleyes:

But I doubt he is laughing.

You know it Steve :wink:

There's little to no motivation in TeamGB, or the England football team for that matter. Different story for the other countries though. This is a British disease.

Forget Motivation we are just not good enought the GP proves that.

tell him thanks for the last 7 years of failure then please :rolleyes:

You had your chance in March .......... and bottled it!!! :lol: