British Speedway Forum
Star Lady

What Do You Expect On Thursday

Very well done SWEDEN - we are in the final a great effort from the Swedes

Congrats to Sweden and Poland.

Team GB... oh dear... :blink:

:cry:

Very well done SWEDEN - we are in the final a great effort from the Swedes

Yeah but for next year, i think Nermark out and Antonio in.

FB grabs a beer, sits in his comfy PC chair and prepares for forum meltdown! :D

Poor management from Lynch again. Under-estimated Jagus and Davidsson, while over-estimating the global superstar, in Ht 15. The global superstar always fails to deliver when on a Joker ride in the SWC. And playing it on a programmed ride means that rider (whom you clearly think is worthy) can't take a tactical substitute ride.

It is time to let the younger riders in on the act. Tai could not do any more and Kennett was perhaps trying too much. Both made up for Monday. Going forward, time to re-group, drop Richardson and concentrate on the likes of Daniel King (would not have done any worse than Richardson and should have replaced him tonight), Olly Allen and other young Brits. In fact based on this week British speedway needs to think about number one and this involves a radical re-think of the use of foreign riders in league speedway in the UK. As for Scott and Chris, they are not world class and perhaps with the grooming of younger riders and bringing them on rather than worrying about winning may help bth them and the team. Too uch pressure on two riders is not working.

One final point and it is Bob Dugards views in the SS which I agree. Scrap the yearly world cup and make it every two or three years to give it some creditability and perhaps replace it with test matches again to give riders the experience.

He's starting to rival Pearson in how annoying his commentary is,as long they're not a Brit,he screams for almost anyone to be excluded.

QUITE LITERALLY :shock: if tatum says that one more effen time!!!!............ :mad::P

anither thing was that wet lettuce of a manager tonight i think it may have been after wuffy jnrs second ride when he said i think i am quite justified now for introducing him or words to that effect is he expecting a knighthood for doing what every man and his dug would have done :blink:

not even you can believe that sub,laguta is clearly a talented exciting rider who all promoters should be desperate to sign,but he is also clearly mental and knocked poor little lee off.

Never in a month of Sundays,Laguta went in hard but fair and poor Lee Sh*t himself and gave up,same thing happened when he was up against Jonsson,Jonsson was riding hard and fast and poor little Rico could'nt stand the heat so droped back to a cumfy third.

It is time to let the younger riders in on the act. Tai could not do any more and Kennett was perhaps trying too much. Both made up for Monday. Going forward, time to re-group, drop Richardson and concentrate on the likes of Daniel King (would not have done any worse than Richardson and should have replaced him tonight), Olly Allen and other young Brits. In fact based on this week British speedway needs to think about number one and this involves a radical re-think of the use of foreign riders in league speedway in the UK. As for Scott and Chris, they are not world class and perhaps with the grooming of younger riders and bringing them on rather than worrying about winning may help bth them and the team. Too uch pressure on two riders is not working.

One final point and it is Bob Dugards views in the SS which I agree. Scrap the yearly world cup and make it every two or three years to give it some creditability and perhaps replace it with test matches again to give riders the experience.

Good post, good points- having a world cup every year devalues it in comparison with other sports

think that is a good idea. thing is, can you get everyone else to agree with it.

So very proud of Woffy tonight. For his first WTC, he more than held his own. His heat win was a moment I will savour for a long time.

think that is a good idea. thing is, can you get everyone else to agree with it.

Which one of the thriving cash swamped British clubs could afford to run it.

Never in a month of Sundays,Laguta went in hard but fair and poor Lee Sh*t himself and gave up,same thing happened when he was up against Jonsson,Jonsson was riding hard and fast and poor little Rico could'nt stand the heat so droped back to a cumfy third.

good job you and subedei are not refs then,there would be absolute carnage

So very proud of Woffy tonight. For his first WTC, he more than held his own. His heat win was a moment I will savour for a long time.

He was excellent. But it was irritating to see Lynch claiming his decision to include him had been vindicated. Most of the rest of the speedway fraternity in this country were surely asking themselves why he hadn't been picked for Coventry.

The boy did really well, I hope he continues to improve. I look forward to seeing him ride in Sweden. :approve:

Poor management from Lynch again. Under-estimated Jagus and Davidsson, while over-estimating the global superstar, in Ht 15. The global superstar always fails to deliver when on a Joker ride in the SWC. And playing it on a programmed ride means that rider (whom you clearly think is worthy) can't take a tactical substitute ride.

You never seem to post anything positive about Speedway, Subedei, i really do wonder if you

are a speedway fan at all!. If its not Neil its Jim Lynch, If its not Jim its Scott Nicholls, if its not Scott

its Team GB, If its not Team GB its uncle Tom Cobbly!. Jim had no choice but to play the Joker, albeit

that Scott was coming off Gate one, which tonight round Vojans was about as good as it is round Poole!!.

Personally, i thought it was a far better team performance than it was on Monday, and you can

certainly not ask anymore from Tai!!. Now its time to give the Kids ago, ie Tai Eddie Danny King,but

we need to keep that bit of experience in the team as a steadying influence!!.

But i bet you don't agree with that either!.