British Speedway Forum

Congrats, best team won, very proffessional and team spirit was amazing, the best team won

Well done Stekkers!!!! If I'd cheered you on you would of come last, managed to put the mockers on Australia! :lol:

Excellent riding, excellent team spirit, hopefully the British Team and Manager were watching and learning :approve:

Well done Stekkers!!!! If I'd cheered you on you would of come last, managed to put the mockers on Australia! :lol:

Excellent riding, excellent team spirit, hopefully the British Team and Manager were watching and learning :approve:

well said bout hope lynch was watching and learning, same to for the riders

Edited by Phil The Ace

Great evening's racing.

Well done Denmark.

Great quote from Iversen--"We are rivals every day but this week we are a unit"

Thoroughly enjoyed watching this tonight.

Congrats, best team won, very proffessional and team spirit was amazing, the best team won

Hope Chris Holder enjoys his permanent wild card in the GP's next year team Australia worked hard for it tonight.

Edited by MARK246

Did you see the Danes shouting from the pits and trying to get Kenneth Bjerre to slow down to stop Poland using the joker?

I thought that's what they were doing, and Hans Andersen's after-meeting interview pretty much confirmed it.

A good meeting which I think would have been great but for the loss of Crump and the heavy shower which ruined the track.

As soon as Crump dropped out the Aussies heads dropped and they didn't want to know. A shame.

Denmark the better team and solid throughout. Polish riders were agressive and put themselves about. Sweden battled all the way.

Well done to the Danes.

Well done to Denmark, lots of drama and thoroughly enjoyed it

watched the livestream on the internet, really enjoyable and was the sky broadcast too. well done the danes ,deserved winners.

Edited by zuzel

The Aussies won't like Vojens! Denmark to win by 15 pts....the other 3 will all be pretty close and it may come down to who uses their tactical the best as to who ends up with Silver and Bronze.

Denmark

Poland

Sweden

Australia

Haha I guess in the end Denmark just wanted to keep it close to advoid the Joker

Well done Nicki, PUK, Hans, Bjarne and Kenneth. :approve:

watched the livestream on the internet, really enjoyable and was the sky broadcast too. well done the danes ,deserved winners.

Yes, the Newcastle Select team were worthy winners. As well a Ole, we had Nicki, Bjarne, KB and even Rune Knutsen in the pits. Good meeting. :lol:

:blink::blink:

Agreed - congrats to the Danes, worthy winners. My god have England/GB got some seroius catching up to do!

Anyway Tomasz just said the final (& presumably race-off too) is at Leszno next year - excuse for a few days off work, should be good!

Yes, the Newcastle Select team were worthy winners. As well a Ole, we had Nicki, Bjarne, KB and even Rune Knutsen in the pits. Good meeting. :lol:

:blink::blink:

The Spirit of Juul was evident amongst the Geordie Danes.

Just think how could Hans Andersen could have been as a Speedway rider if he made the right choice all those years ago!