British Speedway Forum

Well done to Saifutdinov a deserved winner.

Great ride by Chris Holder in the run off for second .

Sure both would add a lot to the G.P series if they were to get a wild card pick .

Lovely day for fishing :lol:

Anybody else see the farce with the toss of the coin?

[/quo

Yes looked like Boycey got bollocking from the FIM official. :lol:

Best 3 young riders in the world right now on the rostrum.

Classic stalk and pass by Holder in the runoff, feinted wide then cut back under Pavlic.

Edited by From PC to KC.

Crap old meeting. Saifutdinov in a different class to the rest of the field. Holder should have tried to jump the start in heat 19 as gate one had such an advantage it was his only option.

Could always see Tai having this sort of meeting and was never going to challenge the top six. His inexperience showing up big time. His gating was abysmal and frankly embarrassing and when in contention in the first bend was swallowed up and spat out like a wobbler. As mentioned, maybe a good thing that he was shown up by his performance. Now he will realise he has to get his gating spot on as with tracks as slick as Pardubice all over the world he won't give himself a chance if he gives everyone yards from the start.

Lets see what he does next year before writing him off.

Crap old meeting. Saifutdinov in a different class to the rest of the field. Holder should have tried to jump the start in heat 19 as gate one had such an advantage it was his only option.

Could always see Tai having this sort of meeting and was never going to challenge the top six. His inexperience showing up big time. His gating was abysmal and frankly embarrassing and when in contention in the first bend was swallowed up and spat out like a wobbler. As mentioned, maybe a good thing that he was shown up by his performance. Now he will realise he has to get his gating spot on as with tracks as slick as Pardubice all over the world he won't give himself a chance if he gives everyone yards from the start.

Lets see what he does next year before writing him off.

Nobody is writing him off , but maybe this is a timely wake-up call for him .

Lovely day for fishing :lol:

Anybody else see the farce with the toss of the coin?

Well i was lucky to be around my brothers and watch it on his television,and we had TT translating any important bits.

But that coin toss was excellent wasn't it.It had us in stitches and you didn't need a translater for what Holder and Boycey was saying.How many times did the FIM rep F**k it up and still didn't get it right.I like it when Holder or it may have been Boycey said why don't you get a proper fu**ing coin.

Any way to the racing it was nothing special but the Russian most definately deserved the win.Tai was a big let down for me i really expected him to do ok,but his first race exclusion must have knocked the stuffing out of him especially with it being a ride you would think he could have won.Oh well there is a few more years for him yet only problem though there is the same amount of years left for the Russian.

Well i was lucky to be around my brothers and watch it on his television,and we had TT translating any important bits.

But that coin toss was excellent wasn't it.It had us in stitches and you didn't need a translater for what Holder and Boycey was saying.How many times did the FIM rep F**k it up and still didn't get it right.I like it when Holder or it may have been Boycey said why don't you get a proper fu**ing coin.

:lol: The bloke didn't even look as if he knew how to toss a coin, he just half-heartedly threw it into the air several times. It also made me laugh when he showed them the coin after he 'flipped' it and Holder said "We haven't even f***ing called it yet!"

Tai shud take a leaf out of his book by not chucking the towel in like he clearly did after his tapes exclusion. He'll learn tho i'm sure & will come back bigger & better next yr.

Excuse 1.

Maybe, just maybe Tai is not as great as some on here like to think? (understandable given he's only just turned 18 and it rare you get such a talent at 18, looks at the hype Sajfutinov has right got for being just that) He's a good rider but not as wonderful as some think.

:lol: The bloke didn't even look as if he knew how to toss a coin, he just half-heartedly threw it into the air several times. It also made me laugh when he showed them the coin after he 'flipped' it and Holder said "We haven't even f***ing called it yet!"

:lol: some people, where do they find them!!!

:lol: some people, where do they find them!!!
This forum ;)

Emil for SGP 2009 :-)

I totally agree with you, Lawrence, and I'm quite sure we will see Emil in the next year GP.

"If I was given a chance I would say yes. In fact it's my dream to ride with the best in the world in the GP series, admitted Emil to the Bydgoszcz newspaper's reporter. Saifutdinov's manager, Mr Bogdan Sawarski, is confident that his protégé would not let down thousands of his fans. Yes, it's true he is still very young and still learning, but I am sure he would not disappoint those who believe that he can do it. If official proposal comes our way we will think it over. The Grand Prix is another kettle of fish, but, I'm sure we would managed, added Saifutdinov's manager.

Although next year wild cards decisions won't be made before the annual FIM congress (19-25 October in the Republic of South Africa), Saifutdinov's today's successful defence of his junior world championship title gives him more than a chance of being awarded with the permanet wild card for the 2009 Grand Prix series.

So let's wait and see !

PolskiZuzel