British Speedway Forum

No I don't care for your opinion but you are entitled to it as I am entitled to mine. Really only a few Newport fans with yourself and Colin Cooke are kicking up a stink. Some Newport fans see this is a sensible move and that it could be back at Newport in 2010. Why all the bleating though I can't understand. Poole have made it clear it is for one year only. If they had said its now ours every year, then I could understand the crap being thrown in the Dorset direction.

No I don't care for your opinion but you are entitled to it as I am entitled to mine. Really only a few Newport fans with yourself and Colin Cooke are kicking up a stink. Some Newport fans see this is a sensible move and that it could be back at Newport in 2010. Why all the bleating though I can't understand. Poole have made it clear it is for one year only. If they had said its now ours every year, then I could understand the crap being thrown in the Dorset direction.

Steve, you didn't read my last post.

OK, i haven't been on-line at all today so what i would like to know is who the hell is tampering with my account.

I repeat, all quotes in my name today have not been made by me.

Well someone has been on the Lakeside v Coventry thread today and posting quite sensible comments using your name :wink:

Well someone has been on the Lakeside v Coventry thread today and posting quite sensible comments using your name :wink:

Keith, i came on-line at 4pm & made 2 quotes on that thread but nothing on this thread today is from me.

Edited by colincooke

a few newport fans...mmm well its also only a few poole fans defending the promotions apparent application to run the event 3days after the mans death!

Edited by longlivefrankie

Poole are only the victims of some very unfair critisism. Whilst I can understand Newport fans disappointment, they seem to not understand that it was put out to tender and clubs invited to apply because newport are not currently running. The small inaccurate article in the speedway star raised false hopes and when it came crashing down it seemed that Poole were the big bad boys, which is frankly ridiculous.

Thats a BIG statement for you to make - are you able to back this statement up and ensure that in the next Speedway star that the correction is made based on ALL the ACCURATE information you have ??

You really do cause trouble for yourself with your posts CC. What you have written above is inaccurate, and clearly libellous.

After i defended him as well!! Wish people would stop thinking their opinion is fact, when its just an opnion on 1 side of a story.

Sorry to say you are just very bitter and have done your very best to cause havoc for the Poole promotion. I know 100% that what I have posted is correct, no matter how you continue to moan and groan about it.

In truth it's getting to the stage where I for one hope the winter meeting is from now on passed around all clubs. Why should one club have the monopoly on this event? Give it to Sheffield next year, and Wolverhampton the year after. Newport don't have some god give right to run this meeting no matter how much spin and abuse you throw at Poole.

To say Poole applied for this meeting 3 days after Stone's death reeks of trying to stir up a hornets next and to some extent you have succeeded with all the bad feeling on here. Colin Cooke has got so involved and wound up by your posts he has libelled himself by making false claims detrimental to Poole Speedway and Matt Ford in particular. I know I would react to such comments. But perhaps the Poole promotion have a cooler head than the hot heads on here.

Luckily for people on here, as i would be angry if it was me and i would do something about it too.

Of course Poole didn't write those few lines on the BSPA site. That all comes from The BSPA press officer.

Poole press release can be found on their site and the speedwayworld.tv site, which were both released at 11 am yesterday. No alterations there.

Mind you any excuse to have a pop at Poole, eh? If it had been Stoke or Scunthorpe we wouldn't have heard a peep.

Why do you keep mentioning Stoke or Scunthorpe - neither of these teams would have been so disrespectful either.

You really need to stop spending all day on this forum and get out there and do something good for the world, after all you seem to have all the knowledge that everyone else would give their right arm for.

Incidentally - what do you do for a living ??

A club cannot run a speedway meeting without a promoter in place who is a member of the BSPA, so it has always been a no go until probate has been completed and the new promoter announced and accepted into the BSPA.

Newport could possibly blame Allen trump for this then - as we were all made to believe that he was gonna take on Newport months ago ! and what happened to that - he stalled until the go ahead was given for exeter - but - thats another story

You really do cause trouble for yourself with your posts CC. What you have written above is inaccurate, and clearly libellous.

WHAT and yours isn't - your an absolute joke - give up being the ventriloquist dummy - you are gonna get whiplash

First of all the cut off date was 30th September, so he didn't apply. 11 days too late to be accepted.

I know for a fact that Pole speedway applied for it in the middle of the summer. So agin yoou are very wrong. But considering the rules were that all applications have to be in by 30th september, it makes no diffeence, as it was not on a first comes first served basis. You have been fed false information and made a false allegation on a public forum. Would have been better to have kept this to yoourselve rather than incriminate yourself on hearsay.

Have you now got connections with a POLISH club then aswell ?? :blink: what they gonna call their meeting

shovlarski champ of champions :rolleyes:

Luckily for people on here, as i would be angry if it was me and i would do something about it too.

Lisa, i have already said, my account has been tampered with.

No way would i say all those things.

Thank you very much to the person who has tried to libel me, very nice indeed. :angry:

Edited by colincooke

And you would know what Cr$p being thrown is all about as that is all you have done during the whole of this thread. You would be better off getting your "driver" to sepak for themselves instead of letting you do all the talking that you are told to do and having to take all the flack at the same time

what is it - they say jump and shov says "how high honey" :lol:

Edited by star