British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
London Witch

Jason or Nicki?

Ya just can't help back luck can you TTP, I was first so now I suppose the vote is split 50/50 with Jason :lol:

Yeah i guess it is!

No 1 at work likes speedway so they don't have a clue about Jason, but know about Nicki, so if i get them to all register and vote for Nicki then he stands a better chance :lol::lol::lol:

Off now to block ALL new users from voting in the poll..... :twisted: ;-) :evil:

Nice one Lioness Crumpy was in the lead when I last looked lol

You can't do that :-( :-( :-(

Hee hee well if Jason Crump can cheat on the track then why can't a nicki fan on the forum?? :D:D:D

Waiting for the backlash lol

Nice one Lioness Crumpy was in the lead when I last looked lol

Well i guess he has to win something doesn't he :lol::P:P

why didn't you just edit your last post instead of doubling?

Good question sorry everyone :roll: :roll:

GG4eva sorry was speed reading the posts due to lack of time and didn't read yours properly :oops: Glad I'm not the only one who has noticed a lack of team skills in Trick :P So we basically agree.

Great tho Mauger was, I wasn't his biggest fan either. I'm still firmly of the opinion that the greatest rider I've had the honour to see was Ove Fundin, albeit at the end of his riding career.

Crump....he's been hungry for it since he set his stall out in 1996, he is the one who deserves it....seven years is a looooooooonnnnnnnnggggggg time, Nicki can wait a little longer (mind you I'd rather not see him win it anyway).

Great tho Mauger was, I wasn't his biggest fan either. I'm still firmly of the opinion that the greatest rider I've had the honour to see was Ove Fundin, albeit at the end of his riding career.

I'm with you there Star Lady!

Jason Crump for this year though.

It has GOT to be Mr Crump - although I'm preparing myself for the worst...... tape touching, followed by a bike failure :( Oh he's got to have some good luck for once.....!!!!!

Jason should have won in 2001 - but for the awful meeting at Berlin, he would have.

Whatever happens, I'll be in Norway cheering him on.

BTW, Nicki does not deserve to be champion this year. Granted he has made 6 finals, but a couple of these were due to amazing good luck on his part. Also, look at the league form (not just in UK but across Sweden & Poland). His averages are not of the same class as Crump, Adams & Rickardsson. Then remember his sacking from Oxford & his popularity in Poland. Currently, his bikes are faster than his ability. Hopefully this will change and we will see a mature & capable rider in the future.

I don't know if anyone's noticed but I'm not Crump's biggest fan :shock:

But to be honest, that won't change whether he's World No. 1, 2, 3 or 4.

It hurts to write it down, but I even admit he deserves a world title.

Having spoken to his main rival earlier this week, I cannot believe just how casually he's taking it all. It's strange to think that Nicki isn't fired-up to win it overall. Obviously he's gonna do his best to win the meeting, just like he has in all the others, but it's a weird vibe I'm gettin'.

Sorry, can't explain it very well.

I have to say though, if Crump does win - I can't see ANYONE getting the crown off him for the next 3 years. Pressure is something he hasn't often dealt with very well. One title should be all it takes to see him get over that hurdle.

But if he doesn't win it, I think it's safe to say he never will.

It's strange to think that Nicki isn't fired-up to win

Judging by the pit antics he gets pretty fired up when he loses - perhaps a paradigm shift is required...

Despite the usual sporting relationship we have with our trans-Tasman cousins, I do hope Crumpy pulls this one off...

Ok guys i have to get my say in AGAIN cos it's tilting toward jason! :-(

Nicki to win! :lol:

anyway i'm gonna let my man do himself justice when he wins!!!

can i ask a favour?

if by any small chance jason does win, please don't mention it to me cos i'll be in a hiding depressive mood!!!

can i ask a favour?

if by any small chance jason does win, please don't mention it to me cos i'll be in a hiding depressive mood!!!

That's very sad, TTF, that you should take sport so seriously....