British Speedway Forum

You have completely missed the point of my post.

I haven't missed your point at all, you said you doubted he meant Weymouth & it's obvious he did.

You're arrogance for everything Poole & everything EL has no bounds, as others have said also.

I'm glad i'm not a snob.

Edited by colincooke

No thanks to the wife. She set the alarm clock for 5.45 instead of 6.45. :angry:

:D Better than the other way round though surely?!

I hope everyone going today sees a great meeting, would love to have come down but work and other stuff has put paid to that.

Enjoy :approve:

Take a look at the Poole web site for the line up

Is there an updated line-up? I can't find it on the website, however it is early in the morning! Or are you just on about the original line-up. Be great if someone could let me know if Olly is riding or not?

And most women are overwhelmed by me,just ask Sandie :wink::lol:

You can be overwhelmed and underwhelmed but can someone just be whelmed? :unsure:

Just been for an early morning stroll.

Very bracing at minus 2 degrees! Very still,no breeze atm.

Looks like its going to be a good day for speedway.

You are a hard man BobC.Waking up to minus 2 degree temperatures is not my idea of a promising day for speedway ;)

But i hope now we have got this far that it is a great day for all.Riders and fans

Just spoken to Pammie who has just arrived in Poole with her Dad and friend from Edinburgh - will they be the furthest travellers for tomorrow's meeting? :)

We're coming down from North London.....B4e is doing the map reading.....so it could well be us!! :blink:

You can be overwhelmed and underwhelmed but can someone just be whelmed? :unsure:

You are a hard man BobC.Waking up to minus 2 degree temperatures is not my idea of a promising day for speedway ;)

But i hope now we have got this far that it is a great day for all.Riders and fans

Perfectly dry,and still,no wind,also no sun either! :wink:

Still hovering around zero though!

You can be overwhelmed and underwhelmed but can someone just be whelmed?

Someone's seen 10 Things I Hate About You before :lol:

Blimey, I can't believe some of the niggly and grouchy comments going on here - talk about Happy New Year everyone :blink:

Still, a great day for a meeting...if you're a penguin ;) Still, it's cold and dry and we've had no rain for 2 weeks so track should be good - wouldn't be surprised if it's dusty either... Here's hoping for a great meeting and that everyone scheduled to ride turns up. Have good journeys down to those who are coming - just bring yer thermals!! :)

I haven't missed your point at all, you said you doubted he meant Weymouth & it's obvious he did.

You're arrogance for everything Poole & everything EL has no bounds, as others have said also.

I'm glad i'm not a snob.

Colin you really just don't get it. Of course I know the imbicile was talking about Weymouth. He mentioned OHEC. My post was to say surely he couldn't mean Weymouth, when he said the riders on show were poor at Poole were poor. Understand now? :rolleyes:

Dear oh dear. :rolleyes:

Anyway on to more important matters and the speedway at Poole this afternoon. Weather is set fair if freezing cold. Looking utside its all white and half of it won't disappear. Bring a flask!

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Still, a great day for a meeting...if you're a penguin ;) Still, it's cold and dry and we've had no rain for 2 weeks so track should be good - wouldn't be surprised if it's dusty either... Here's hoping for a great meeting and that everyone scheduled to ride turns up. Have good journeys down to those who are coming - just bring yer thermals!! :)

Told you before Rabbit. No such thing as bad weather, just bad clothes! If you are outside at least I got somewhere to hang me hat! :wink::rolleyes:

Someone's seen 10 Things I Hate About You before :lol:

No Rabs.Don't know what you are on about there.But i have just started reading Bill Brysons book about words.Did you know that Russians don't have a word for engagement ring or that Papua New Guinneans have specific words for all the various trees,but no word for tree :wink: Bet you did

You women just don't have a clue. We only get manflu as we menfolk get manflu instead of having babies, it evens things up. Although from what I have seen and experienced manflu is infinetely worse... [tinhat smiley]

Unfortunately PP I fear the the ultimate in pain will come this afternoon at St Marys.

I fear this afternoon that man flu and childbirth will pale into insignificance compared!! :oops::(

For those unable to make it to the meeting, updates on the meeting will be available Here

Hope all those who do go have a wonderful day and don't get too cold!

Unfortunately PP I fear the the ultimate in pain will come this afternoon at St Marys.

I fear this afternoon that man flu and childbirth will pale into insignificance compared!! :oops::(

I feel really bad for the saints fans who have paid £30 to go and watch it!! Poor Saint Rob!

Colin you really just don't get it. Of course I know the imbicile was talking about Weymouth. He mentioned OHEC. My post was to say surely he couldn't mean Weymouth, when he said the riders on show were poor at Poole were poor. Understand now?

Dear oh dear.

Anyway on to more important matters and the speedway at Poole this afternoon. Weather is set fair if freezing cold. Looking utside its all white and half of it won't disappear. Bring a flask!

And he calls me an imbecile that I maybe be Mr Shovels**t but I can spell and make my posts read common sense. But then again coming from Sherborne I suppose we should expect nothing less. :D

I heard that you sent your family one Christmas card this year and it covered 25 relatives :D;)

Oh and by the way rumor has it that at the last Poole meeting you were going to give the Ref a piece of your mind but when you stopped and thought about it you realised that you never had enough to give away :lol:

Edited by Dusty Bins Sidekick

I feel really bad for the saints fans who have paid £30 to go and watch it!! Poor Saint Rob!

Daddyfairy NEARLY bought tickets but went down a couple of weeks ago. Came home and said he wont be puting another penny the clubs way until they make an effort to sort the shambles out. And this from a life long (50+ years) fan whose blood is most definately Red and White!