British Speedway Forum

Emil is amazing, 33/1 anyone bet on him?

I did!

How old is the Russian by the way?

19! Just broke Crumpy's record for youngest GP winner

Hats off to Emil Saf... Safut...oh, you know, him - a fine, fine performance. The same goes for Mr. Lindgren.

Other than that...

Crap track, minimal racing, a field that (for the most part) have hardly ridden a competitive race this season, booooooooring.

is everyone gonna watch the gp i thought there would be more people on this thread leading up to it. where is everyone?

I think they fell asleep during the first few heats.

Cracking result from Sayfutdinov and Freddie. Long live the new order in the GPs. :approve:

QUOTE (sean b @ Apr 25 2009, 09:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
19 i think

Whhhooooooooooooooossssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! :P

Good to see that dipping out of the UK has worked wonders for Mr Nicholls. :rolleyes:

Didn't see that result coming! Looks like it could be a competitive GP season with the young generation of riders like Jonsson and Lindgren really able to mix it up with the likes of Crump, Hancock & Adams who showed they're far from past it. Nicki Pedersen to win again though. Can't see any likely challenge from the British riders, they're simply not at the same level.

Well done to emil and freddie, both did amazing tonight! Though i think i would have fallen asleep if emil wasn't there, he certainly livened it up a bit! :D

i enjoyed the meeting in the end no thanks to the track blame olson and the commentary blame millard. thank god for johnstone

well done emil and freddie both awesome but a bad mistake by crumpie taking 3 i nearly went but glad i didnt roll on leszno should be a cracker with the youngsters on a racers track

And the fully rested, totally foc ass ed Global Superstar came....................................................

Edited by garyy

How old is the Russian by the way?

In my opinion, "You gotta say" he is 19

Sorry guys, was being sarcastic...Millard said it so many times during the night that even Havelock & Heuwen were taking the mick :lol:

Great performance from the boy, has balls of steel. Darcy beat him on his home track last Sunday though :P

Brits poor, as was the track. Some things never change :rolleyes:

Absolutely crap GP. Boring nearly all the way. The only interest generated was if the Russian won it, which he did.

The old guard looked desperate and patchy. new bloodt at last in the finals. Lindgren looked good all season and I should have had an each way better on him. Doubt there were too many that backed Emil.

Let's hope for a lot better in two weeks time.

And the fully rested, totally focassed Global Superstar came....................................................

Ah, that would explain the facial expressions then.