British Speedway Forum
paul84

The 2009 Premier League Riders' Championship

Looking forward to all the on track action tomorrow, getting excited just thinking about it already.

PS Come on Ricky ;)

Good luck to both of the Scunny riders. Magnus is not in the best of form at the moment - he would have been a real contender earlier in the season - but Howey could be a dark horse despite Sheffield not being one of his favourite tracks. Previous posts suggest most people think this is a very open meeting which should make for a great afternoon's racing. We are coming across from Doncaster and hope to see a big crowd in attendance. Here's hoping for a safe time for all.

Just heard that Tomasz Piszcz has been banned from this meeting and the rest of the season by the Polish speedway authorities!!Jason Lyons will take his place :shock:

This will be my first time at the PLRC event :) Hopefully this will be a good one, as going by comments I've heard from some people that went last year, they thought the racing was poor :blink: No doubt certain forumers will cross paths with me at some point i.e King Jamie, squall, plus crikeythatsfast, Bagpuss and Trees possibly?) See you there peoples :approve::wink:

This will be my first time at the PLRC event :) Hopefully this will be a good one, as going by comments I've heard from some people that went last year, they thought the racing was poor :blink: No doubt certain forumers will cross paths with me at some point i.e King Jamie, squall, plus crikeythatsfast, Bagpuss and Trees possibly?) See you there peoples :approve::wink:

Don't know where you got that from , cause i thought last years was pretty good . The only thing i've noticed about previous PLRC's at Sheffield is that the outside gate seems to be at a huge disadvantage .

Don't know where you got that from , cause i thought last years was pretty good . The only thing i've noticed about previous PLRC's at Sheffield is that the outside gate seems to be at a huge disadvantage .

Only going by what people have said to me after the event last year, but then again, what one person considers utter tosh might actually be decent to someone else, just down to the individual I guess.

My first ever PLRC, at probably my favourite away track. It's hopefully going to be a great day, hopefully capped off with a win for Flyin' Ryan! :D

Good luck to both of the Scunny riders. Magnus is not in the best of form at the moment - he would have been a real contender earlier in the season - but Howey could be a dark horse despite Sheffield not being one of his favourite tracks. Previous posts suggest most people think this is a very open meeting which should make for a great afternoon's racing. We are coming across from Doncaster and hope to see a big crowd in attendance. Here's hoping for a safe time for all.

David Howe isn't in the meeting is he. :blink:

last year was pretty good Paulco, hope they get the outside line sorted then we could be in for a real treat! :wink:

I was told by a friend who went down to the track yesterday that the track has been completely re-laid and looked in very good shape,the weather forecast looks good,the line up pretty even,so I reckon this could be a very good meeting.

Quite right Paulco, last year good racing, but no winner off gate 4 till ht 20 (Jason Doyle) and first 4 races, won off gate 1.

Hopefully this will be a good one, as going by comments I've heard from some people that went last year, they thought the racing was poor :blink:

www.speedwayupdates.co.uk

Go into 2008 archives, find PLRC, read the sexy texters comments :wink:

P.S cya tomorrow :)

For those travelling to Sheffield today the weather at this moment is lovely sunny with no rain.