British Speedway Forum

Tully is more than capable that is not in question. But what about if it came to the semi and we was 2nd and 3rd if we cant team ride more than likely someone will be passed.

Raj did have an off day yeah but have you seen is scores previous to that?

Tully is more than capable that is not in question. But what about if it came to the semi and we was 2nd and 3rd if we cant team ride more than likely someone will be passed.

Raj did have an off day yeah but have you seen is scores previous to that?

Yeah most of them, as i said im a big fan of his and was crying out for Somerset to sign him in the off season :cry: . I see what you are saying Snyper, but honestly i think it would have be mad of your lot if Fish hadn't been selected.

Anyway, you coming down?

Yeah mate im going to be there. Cant wait should be a cracking day of speedway.

Good man hopefully see you down there..

Excellent- everyone's underestimating the Brummies...that's how I like it

Good for you.

To be fair probably any of the pairings are capable of winning it if they ride to their best on the night. Subject to the usual last minute programme changes of course.

Good for you.

To be fair probably any of the pairings are capable of winning it if they ride to their best on the night. Subject to the usual last minute programme changes of course.

I hope there aren't too many changes.. Programmes for these events have little enough space to scribble notes as it is, and you know what I'm like with my programmes. :lol:

Rebles and Comets stand out of that line up to me, with the Stars and Bears as outsiders.

Give over! :P

It's clear as day that Kings Lynn and Somerset start as favourites.

im feeling more confident about this after seeing Fish last night, boy was he fast. I dont think he came out of the gates behind anyone all night he was out and gone by half a lap everytime

It's clear as day that Kings Lynn and Somerset start as favourites

Comets look stronger to me, although Rebels clear favourites.

Anything can happen on the night though!

It's clear as day that Kings Lynn and Somerset start as favourites.

I think Rye House are favourites :lol::rolleyes: Somerset to finish bottom :rolleyes:

Great night tonight for Workington in preperation to defend our best pairs title:-

Doolan (15 point max)

Rymel (14+1 paid max)

Cant wait for this meeting!!

im feeling more confident about this after seeing Fish last night, boy was he fast. I dont think he came out of the gates behind anyone all night he was out and gone by half a lap everytime

Hmmmm.....It's a shame that Somerset is a track that gating counts for less than on than many other tracks!

I don't have much confidence in the Monarchs pair's chances.....but I hope I am wrong!

Comets look stronger to me, although Rebels clear favourites

Nice attempt to deflect attention from the Stars pair who are clearly favourites!

Try doing the count again without using the 6th finger :P

Edited by HenryW

Perhaps he will prove me wrong but - Although Darcy is a massive talent (there is no debating that fact) This is a big big meeting for the young lad and it wont be easy for him at all.

Im sure all riders involved will want the PL Best Pairs title to their name so we will see if the young lad can cut it or will his inexperience show through...

To make you aware im speaking as somebody who hasnt seen Darcy in action as yet, although im aware of what hes achieved at such a young age in so little time.

I guess we will find out soon enough.

Edited by Stoney=Legend

Henry Fish wasnt just fast out of the gate he was flyin once out of them too.

It never hurts to be first out the gate or atleast fighting to be first to then bend.

As i mentioned in a previous post my worry with our pairing is their inconsistancy. Which pair are going to turn up on the night, if its the real Tully and Fish they could beat any of the piarings on show. If not we wont even get out of the group.

Try doing the count again without using the 6th finger :P

:D

Its an honest opinion Henners, although I think the Rebels would be even stronger with Gathercole instead of Kramer.

I thought the Stars would win it at a canter in 2007 with Topinka & Nermark but they didn't even get out of their group....hence my caution this time :wink:

Edited by Bagpuss