British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Danish Final 1st Round Friday 22nd May

I will be setting off for Vojens in about an hour.Looking forward to this as ever.But this year more than most.Obviously i hope Nicki wins.....but i will be hoping Nicolai and Patrick manage to take one or two scalps of the big boys.And i am really looking forward to seeing LiGlad for the first time on a 500cc.Watch out,this kid is hot stuff!!!!.....mainly though i hope for a great meeting with no accidents.....and no rain in Vojens for once :lol:

I will be setting off for Vojens in about an hour.Looking forward to this as ever.But this year more than most.Obviously i hope Nicki wins.....but i will be hoping Nicolai and Patrick manage to take one or two scalps of the big boys.And i am really looking forward to seeing LiGlad for the first time on a 500cc.Watch out,this kid is hot stuff!!!!.....mainly though i hope for a great meeting with no accidents.....and no rain in Vojens for once :lol:

Any decent Danish 4 pter that hasnt signed for anyone yet? Still annoyed we've let Kenneth go! :wink:

Oh and best of luck to Niels and Nicolai, feiii as they say!

I fancy Kenneth Bjerre to do something in this meeting.

Edited by superguest

When will be next rounds?

Hi I have tried the link posted above but it doesnt seem to work for me, what do I need to download to be able to watch online? Is this on justin.tv? Thanks

Wow! dontcha just pray to God/Your God for the invention that is the internet. Superb picture quality.

Three heats in and all excellent stuff. Bit worrying from a Belle Vue standpoint with Ulrich fallling badly and then Hans Andersen trashing Morten.

here is a link to open in something like realplayer or maybe windows mediaplayer

mms://media.xstream.dk/dk4_live_01

if you go to myp2p.eu and click on live tv tab at the top, then head over to select "by country" (far right), you can click on Denmark.

This will bring a small selection of channels in a list on the left hand side, choose DK4 and it will open automatically.

All the top riders are racing including our own boys, plus the wild card 42 yr old tuning sensation and ex belle vue racer Brian "lager" Karger.

He banged in 12 plus 1 for a league meeting last week, turning out for a bit of practise and a laugh, maybe he should pass his laughs on to Charlie and Ulrich i say!

Hi I have tried the link posted above but it doesnt seem to work for me, what do I need to download to be able to watch online? Is this on justin.tv? Thanks

As i mentioned above amazing picture quality try Danish Speedway

Let me know if you are able to get this stream.

And i am really looking forward to seeing LiGlad for the first time on a 500cc.Watch out,this kid is hot stuff!!!!.....mainly though i hope for a great meeting with no accidents.....and no rain in Vojens for once :lol:

Bit disappointing really - only passed the World Champion :wink: :wink:

Enjoyed watching it live on't interweb thingy (thanks for the pointer RnR), didn't see you in the crowd shots Doug - you should have waved!

Surely Bjarne wasn't trying to get his average down :o

Edited by arnieg

Maybe somebody can give results?

1st Kenneth Bjerre,2nd Nicki Pedersen,3rd Hans Andersen,4th,Nils Kristian Iversen.An excellent meeting,watched live on windows media player.

Here is the result from the first leg in the Danish Championship 2009 :

1. Kenneth Bjerre 14 points and winner of the "final"

2. Nicki Petersen 14 points and runner up in the final.

3. Hans Andersen 11 points and third in the final.

4. Niels Kr. Iversen 10 points and fourth in the final.

5. Nikolaj Klindt 9 points.

6. Leon Madsen 9 points.

7. Morten Risager 9 points.

8. Jesper B. Monberg 8 points.

9. Patrick Hougaard 7 points.

10 Bjarne Pedersen 6 points.

11 Mads Korneliussen 6 points.

12 Ulrich Oestergaard 5 points.

13 Michael Jepsen Jensen 4 points.

14 Henning Bager 4 points.

15 Claus Vissing 3 points.

16 Charlie Gjedde 1 point.

17 Kenneth K. Hansen 0 point.

KB was really having a great day today. He missed a few gates but then came from the back. In his first heat he came from last to first in the race against Bjarne P., Leon Madsen and Patrick Hougaard. Great racing.

NP was, from my point of view, very lucky in his last heat as the referee gave him one point. He and Michael J. Jensen was racing for the second place and the 2 points and it was very difficult to see who crossed the line first.

Bjarne P. and Charlie G. were both riding very very sub-standard.

Edited by garf

Hmmmm Doug.

Li'glad almost took a big scalp in the last heat. I believe it was a referee's gift, the decission. But then again you know which glasses I'm being looking through. . . . . .

BTW would have been exciting if Lasse had been in the match too. . . . . .

And i am really looking forward to seeing LiGlad for the first time on a 500cc.Watch out,this kid is hot stuff!!!!

iris123, write, please, LiGlad date of birth!