British Speedway Forum

Surely Swindon have a higher rider available than Travis McGowan for tonight ?

No Zagar, Stead or Pavlic ..... James Wright in for Belle Vue is not going to make much difference, but Troy Batchelor in for Ipswich isnt too bad.

Think its between Poole and Wolves for this one really.

No Zagar, Stead or Pavlic ..... James Wright in for Belle Vue is not going to make much difference, but Troy Batchelor in for Ipswich isnt too bad.

.....and coventry, bomber's good round there and kennett should know how to ride it! They have a good chance of retaining it.

Unsure as to why Steady is out Zagar has a prior engagement and pavlic?!!!! If you take a look at Trav's record at Eastie this year it has been good....gating and getting in the way lol ...seriously apart from the obvious Leigh/Matej pairing this represents Swindon's best/only other chance

I think...this was a clash with Zagar when he signed for us. As it was a temp cover for Bath it was not too important back then.

Not important in any way or form! hopefully the red Wine will have taken affect by heat 1!

Well Harris thinks Poole are the biggest threat. Lets hope he's right and that we go on to win but i just have this feeling Coventry will do it, they are always denying us lately. Grrr......

Just for you Lisa i will cheer on Poole as well as our twosome...til the final that is :lol::wink:

Has any one got a race card for this please.

Has any one got a race card for this please.

Assuming that this event will follow the same format as before, I will put a Racecard on the KanDysoft web-site at around 7:00 pm.

This will then have all the confirmed changes.

ATB

Dave

Assuming that this event will follow the same format as before, I will put a Racecard on the KanDysoft web-site at around 7:00 pm.

This will then have all the confirmed changes.

ATB

Dave

That will be great.

Thank you. :approve:

LOL!!!! James Wright in for Kasprzak doesn't make much difference, have you seen Kasprzak's scores at Eastbourne this year only dropped one point!!!

3,3,6^,3,2 = 17

3, 3, 3, 3, 3 = 15 MAX

any idea what the format is i gotta print out race cards