British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Swedish League Tuesday 4th August

when i click on this link will it play straight away?? do i have to sign up??

I ask because i've clicked onto the justintv link and nothing.

Thanks

Its on live tommorrow night at 6pm click on at about 5,58 pm and you should be ok

Vastervik seem to be on quite a lot when i check this out. Any reason why? Just luck of the fixture draw?

AJ will not ride tomorrow, he might take a two week rest and not ride until the GP in Målilla.

The meeting is on here but you need Sopcast to view it, which is free and can be downloaded here.

Not working, just says channel offline.

Watched Polish League every sunday via sopcast with no problems but impossible to get a decent stream on a tuesday nite for the Swedish league.

Giving up now, well p*ssed off with it!!

Got the Swedish meetings a few weeks ago but for the last 2 & 2nite its impossible to watch as the picture is constantly freezing!! Thought it might be my laptop but watched back to back Polish meetings on a sunday for weeks now with no probs at all so not sure what it is.

Any suggestions anyone?? Gutted cos the picture quality is unreal as well!! :mad:

Can't suggest anything.Not done any of manchesterpauls suggestions or nuffink.Just click-and-go here......what a beaut......no fancy downloads,no glitches :approve:

I usually get a great stream via sopcast and useless via justintv but tonight the opposite has happened and have a wonderfull connection/picture after missing the first few heats trying to get sopcast link to work??