British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rob B

Gp Red Button Again

I noticed on Sky planner, Slovenian GP is only on for 1 hour this week on Sky Sports Extra then its Live Spanish Football, presume it must switch to red button again :angry:

Oh well,just a few minutes after the last moan about Sky here we go again.................

Oh well,just a few minutes after the last moan about Sky here we go again.................

No moaning from me as i no longer care . I've more or less lost interest in the GP's .

Why? is Sky above discussion?

Oh great! that will start my mother off again! :rolleyes:

trouble is she is the one that switched to Virgin from Sky!

Ho Hum!!!!

Why? is Sky above discussion?

Everything is up for discussion.....but just like Rymel missing or Poole cheating.In the end it has been discussed to death and back again.Sky and Speedway Star are at the top along with the BSPA in the category :rolleyes: We know the consensus is they are all crap,Poole cheated but it couldn't be proved and Rymel well.............

Edited by iris123

Everything is up for discussion.....but just like Rymel missing or Poole cheating.In the end it has been discussed to death and back again.Sky and Speedway Star are at the top along with the BSPA in the category :rolleyes: We know the consensus is they are all crap,Poole cheated but it couldn't be proved and Rymel well.............

Speedway police are still on Rymel's case , don't you worry . :P

No moaning from me as i no longer care . I've more or less lost interest in the GP's .

Crump must be removed from the GP series, having a ginger world champ is no good for any sport.

Please say this is a joke...................if its true I'll be watching it on the live streaming again..................

RP

can you post the address for the live stream please

Sky are chuffing useless-all a bunch of chumba wumba munching minging toss bags poo hairy bum snot.

I will wait for repeat-if that aint on the red button too!!!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

p.s I got Virgin if anyone wondering why i'm a bit p*&d off

Got Virgin here too. Sky are taking the wee wee again. I presume that Virgin pay

Sky for the sports channel coverage, so isnt this short changing the paying customer?

You could blame Virgin, but ultimately its down to Sky, they have the power to show

sports without resorting to this red button mallarky.

May just save myself a few bob next year and not bother with the speedway on TV at all.

Wonder how many others may do the same in the end, specially when we can watch it

all on the internet these days.

Edited to add: The replay's are from 7am to 10am Sunday morning on SS3 and

also 2pm to 5pm Sunday afternoon, SS3 again.

Edited by tomcat

Does the "red button" cost anything?

I don't have sky but the missus has and I'll be at hers Saturday. Would be nice to know if I need to sweet talk her or not :wink:

QUOTE (Rob B @ Sep 8 2009, 07:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I noticed on Sky planner, Slovenian GP is only on for 1 hour this week on Sky Sports Extra then its Live Spanish Football, presume it must switch to red button again :angry:

Then watch the first hour and then press the red button. :rolleyes::lol:

It's not rocket science, is it?

All the best

Rob

Edited by lucifer sam