British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
WembleyLion

Wildcards 2010

So,

Does anyone know when the official announcment will be made re the Wildcards for SGP 2010 ?

It will certainly be a little later than it was last year (announced 7 November 2008). I think they are still undecided about the fourth rider to join Freddie, Hans and Tai. I well remember that Matej was unofficially 'announced' last year and then come the official announcement he was no longer featured so until such time as we get the official announcement we'll not know for sure.

Edited by WembleyLion

It will certainly be a little later than it was last year (announced 7 November 2008). I think they are still undecided about the fourth rider to join Freddie, Hans and Tai. I well remember that Matej was unofficially 'announced' last year and then come the official announcement he was no longer featured so until such time as we get the official announcement we'll not know for sure.

The FIM were informed on 26th October who was chosen. Just needs ractification by all parties involved.

I would expect the current top 10 and qualifers must also commit by this date.

Announcement must be soon....

I may be wrong but I think the Zagar reference was about which 4 riders the FIM recommended to IMG ...... IMG agreed on 3 of them but not Matej

do we know who the FIM have recommended for this year?

Harris you are one very lucky boy!

but what the h*ll Harris does not in any way deserve a wildcard.

What abouut those who finished ahead of him in the GP standings?

Like Ulamek? and what about riders like Miedzinski, Lindbäck, Zagar,

Richardson, Protasiewicz?

Harris have had 3wc already but have failed each time to make it with in top.

Edited by Ghostwalker

Feel sorry for Zagar, far more deserving of a place in my opinion.

All for comercial reasons, which is crap anyway in my opinion. I doubt not having Harris in the GP's would effect the attendance at Cardiff.

So who are the other 3? I can't open the link on my phone

Harris, Tai, Freddie and Hans

but what the h*ll Harris does not in any way deserve a wildcard.

What abouut those who finished ahead of him in the GP standings?

Like Ulamek? and what about riders like Miedzinski, Lindbäck, Zagar,

Richardson, Protasiewicz?

Harris have had 3wc already but have failed each time to make it with in top.

At least it's not Kennett :rolleyes:

A couple of weeks ago if someone had told me Harris had got another nomination I would have been pretty miffed, but once the Kennett story surfaced I have to say I am glad that particular nonsense has been overlooked. Harris is a very lucky boy and it really is a joke that GB has to yet again rely on the powers that be to get in the GP's.

Why do you follow............a no mark team.......... like Poole then.........??????? :lol:

What do you mean by a no mark team????????????????have followed Poole through good times and bad for 33 years.......................

RP