British Speedway Forum

This will still be an excellent meeting if the weather holds, bloody whingers. :angry:

This will still be an excellent meeting if the weather holds, bloody whingers. :angry:

Its a forum, Colin. If people are disappointed and choose to express it, then thats up to them!

I think there are a few make-weights in there, I will still be going but not the quality of line up I was hoping for, I was rather hoping more for AJ or Hancock or that standard of rider in the mix. Don't get me wrong Watt is no slouch round Brandon when he is going well and we know that Mads and Johno are characters but I would still have liked a bit more quality in there, maybe even Ulamek, he was a popular team member at Brandon in'05. :unsure:

Still it will be interesting to see if anyone can actually beat Nicki P, he has been going like a whippet with its tail on fire so far :D

Crikey, it's a good job you've never whinged about anything.

Crikey, it's a good job you've never whinged about anything.

If there's something that happens for definite to actually whinge about mate. :D

Let me put people right on a few things.

I guess folk we're expecting AJ, Greg & the mad Russian yes.

Well do you think they weren't asked, so obvioiusly there are perfectly legit reasons why that isn't possible. That's life.

So we have 1 guy that came to brandon in 2007 & his inclusion lifted the team to the treble, another Aussie that has good meetings at Brandon on occasion, A dane that always puts himself about & one of the best Polish prospects around, is that so bad.

Edited by colincooke

Blimey, all it takes is one humiliating defeat at Glasgow, and all the Bees fans start arguing amongst themselves. I think I need to come up on Friday, simply to wind you lot up. :wink::lol:

All the best

Rob

Blimey, all it takes is one humiliating defeat at Glasgow, and all the Bees fans start arguing amongst themselves. I think I need to come up on Friday, simply to wind you lot up. :wink::lol:

All the best

Rob

It's lack of speedway getting to them Rob, they need more methanol fumes to calm tham down :lol:

Regards

Martin

If there's something that happens for definite to actually whinge about mate. :D

Let me put people right on a few things.

I guess folk we're expecting AJ, Greg & the mad Russian yes.

Well do you think they weren't asked, so obvioiusly there are perfectly legit reasons why that isn't possible. That's life.

So we have 1 guy that came to brandon in 2007 & his inclusion lifted the team to the treble, another Aussie that has good meetings at Brandon on occasion, A dane that always puts himself about & one of the best Polish prospects around, is that so bad.

Excuse me Colin, but just to enter into the general chippiness of this thread, I do not require "putting right", by you or anyone else thankyou :rolleyes:

Regards,

Martin

Not a bad field and should be a good meeting. Lets hope the weather is ok!

Rubbish line up, Nicki apart I wouldn't open the curtains to watch that lot...

Cant see the problem with that line up!

is it £20 for students???