British Speedway Forum
f-s-p

U21 World Team Cup 2010

May 29th @ Plzen, CZ Finland will meet Australia, Poland and the locals.

Dont look too bad, we'll do fine! :lol:

Lineup here!

Edited by f-s-p

Plzen - would that be the home of Pilsener, perchance?

I can see Team Oz doing rather well here - any idea who's gonna be leading them astray - oooooooops, I mean Team Manager?

With Team Gb seeded to the final at RH are the semis qualification done with the two winners and a best runner up?

I know Russia sadly aren't involved,so who is the fourth team in the other semi with Denmark,Sweden and Germany?

With Team Gb seeded to the final at RH are the semis qualification done with the two winners and a best runner up?

I know Russia sadly aren't involved,so who is the fourth team in the other semi with Denmark,Sweden and Germany?

Slovenia

4th team in Güstrow will be Slovenia

Denmarks team should be

P.Hougaard

P.Kildemand

R.Bach

M.Jepsen Jensen

L.Bjerre

which before the weekend i thought would be pretty good,but after the performance of Sweden in Holsted( and presumably they will be boosted by the inclusion of Jonasson) the Swedes look very strong

( and presumably they will be boosted by the inclusion of Jonasson)

Unfortunately no, he's 22 later this year.

Unfortunately no, he's 22 later this year.

Thought he was one or two years younger.I remember watching Hougaard alongside Madsen,Klindt etc race against the Swedish U21 team of Aldén,Eric Andersson,Kling etc and Jonasson didn't seem to be a name at the time.So figured he must be a couple of years younger.But i guess the Danes were mostly a few years younger than their opponents.Patrick seems to have been around forever in the U21s!!!!

Edited by iris123

We'll be givin Poland a couple of points headstart, since Autio is out with a suspected broken collarbone. That was the unofficial info from the track which is now confirmed by Autio's website late saturday evening.

Edited by f-s-p

Live updates for World u21 team qualifer in Czech Rep this afternoon

http://live.sportowefakty.pl/zuzel5.htm

Poland was exceptional. Australia had some bad luck with falls and engine failures and Czecho was just better than Finland. Finnish guys were rubbish from the gate and a track as narrow as this there was no real chance of overtaking. We did not humiliate ourselves on track, alltough the score shows excactly that. Autio broke his collarbone last weekend. I guess the management thought this was the best way for the team to do things.

My face is as red as a baboons arse... The weather was great! :P

Edited by f-s-p