British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Swedish Elite League Tuesday 18th May

Fingers crossed for the streams because it should be a crackerjack(i`m old enough to remember Eamonn Andrews and peter glaze)of a meeting starting at 6pm uk time Elit Vetlanda V Dackarna.

http://soccer-live.pl/transmisje.php?id=motorsport and

http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?&competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=motorsports&allowedDays=2,3,4,5,6

Edited by racers and royals

Other meetings tonight are:

Lejonen - Valsarna

Indianerna - Piraterna

Västervik - Rospiggarna

For Dackarna, Grzegorz Zengota and Rory Schlein replaces the injured duo of Hans Andersen and Peter Karlsson. Should still be an interesting match though.

For live updates from ALL meetings, turn to www.speedway.nu from 19:00 local time.

Fingers crossed for the streams because it should be a crackerjack(i`m old enough to remember Eamonn Andrews and peter glaze)of a meeting starting at 6pm uk time Elit Vetlanda V Dackarna.

http://soccer-live.pl/transmisje.php?id=motorsport and

http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?&competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=motorsports&allowedDays=2,3,4,5,6

Thanks for the update. Fingers crossed we get a stream. I love the "rustic" atmosphere at the Swedish tracks. They mostly look as though they are out in the countryside, far from any noise regulations. Enjoy. Regards. Alan.

Thanks for the update. Fingers crossed we get a stream. I love the "rustic" atmosphere at the Swedish tracks. They mostly look as though they are out in the countryside, far from any noise regulations. Enjoy. Regards. Alan.

Yes they are in the middle of nowhere.I love the tracks that have the picnic tables and benches at right angles to the track,so people have to twist round to see half the track.....weird,but they seem to love it :blink::P

Yes they are in the middle of nowhere.I love the tracks that have the picnic tables and benches at right angles to the track,so people have to twist round to see half the track.....weird,but they seem to love it :blink::P

Yes, that struck me too, one meeting last seaon on a warm summer's evening. I thought, "it doesn't get any better than this. Speedway, a picnic table, a beer and a family night out." Thanks for reminding me of that. Regards from a wet Pennsylvania. Alan.

And me!!!!!

on now sopcast 11028

Can anyone help. When i type 11028 in the sopcast box it says "invalid channel. The soccer-live links you to another channel number. Anyone? Thanks. Alan

It makes you feel slightly!!! better knowing you are not the only one. Anyone notice how Tuesday from Sweden is difficult to get on the web this season. Monday -Elite, GPs and Sunday from Poland-no problem . Tuesday------------ Drats. Regards. Alan.

It makes you feel slightly!!! better knowing you are not the only one. Anyone notice how Tuesday from Sweden is difficult to get on the web this season. Monday -Elite, GPs and Sunday from Poland-no problem . Tuesday------------ Drats. Regards. Alan.

Orange sport Poland is a subscription channel so they maybe got the stream shut down

Orange sport Poland is a subscription channel so they maybe got the stream shut down

I have it on now!!!! Enjoy. Alan