British Speedway Forum

I usually do go along to lend our Bandits cousins moral support against our common enemy , so i'll see you there , after i remove the wig and false beard which fools them at the turnstile . :P

Excellent we will see you there :D

Just got back from my first stay in Somerset and my first ever visit to the O.T.A.

The racing was pretty good all night i thought and the best team won on the night.Josh Auty was awesome if that man could gate he would be in the SWC in a couple of weeks.But then again if he could gate he would probably be boring,can't have it both ways i suppose.

The only problem i had was the viewing,i think i was looking through some kind of green mesh which obscured my view a bit and with so many people there i couldn't get up the banking.

Another thing i would like to add is how i thought all the locals was very friendly and helpful,not just at the speedway but throughout our mini tour of Somerset as a whole.

Hopefully the Pairs will again be on at Somerset the same weekend as the GP next year and we will make the visit again. :approve:

Doolan, Wolbert and Fisher big disapointments

Doolan riding borrowed equipment after blowing both engines at Lynn last Wednesday.

Doolan riding borrowed equipment after blowing both engines at Lynn last Wednesday.

Spoke to him on Saturday and he never mentioned that , he just said he was rubbish ;)

Yes , you will have your time . Going to be a fascinating battle for the title this year , and this Friday's meeting at the 'Dale is going to be so important in that battle . I would love Glasgow to be in your position in the title race , but Friday gave us that wee buzz that we were the best Scottish team and you lot were the shambles - even if it was only for Pairs night .

Aye I suppose you've got to make the most of the wee victories when they come along Paulco!Been in that particular boat with the Monarchs(the SS Titanic with the band playing) many times.Should be a good one Friday.For once i'm glad Aaron Summers isn't going to be riding!

Edited by Young51

HD Video of the race below...

Heat 20 - Glasgow v Rye House

Is that the camera you showed me on Saturday Brian?... excellent quality, shame about the screaming girls ;)

Spoke to him on Saturday and he never mentioned that , he just said he was rubbish ;)

At least he didn't blame the "guest" team manager! :P

I spoke to him after Newport Paul and he definately dropped out of the Welsh Open because of Machinery Gremlins.

A big well done to The Sheffield Tiggers. They were very deserved winners.

Also well done to Josh Grajczonek and Travis McGowan for a great effort in getting to the Semis. The highlight of the Night for us Tiggers fans was the required 7-2 in heat 20 to qualify for the semis. :approve: HD Video of the race below...

Heat 20 - Glasgow v Rye House

Hiya BongoBrian, Quality HD video camera you have there. Hope I am not being too selfish but did you record the FINAL race? Some Brummy fans we bumped into at Cardiff reconned Johnno was in the lead when he ef'd !!!!!!!!. I must have been asleep and missed it. Edited by victor meldrew

Is that the camera you showed me on Saturday Brian?... excellent quality, shame about the screaming girls ;)

The same one Shadders. :wink:

The same one Shadders. :wink:

Brilliant quality mate

Hiya BongoBrian, Quality HD video camera you have there. Hope I am not being too selfish but did you record the FINAL race? Some Brummy fans we bumped into at Cardiff reconned Johnno was in the lead when he ef'd !!!!!!!!. I must have been asleep and missed it.

Sorry dude, that was the only actual race I got. The problem with filming races is that you are concentrating on that instead of the actual race. I still feel watching the video back that I did not actually see the race in the flesh. :unsure:

I am sure the official DVD will be on sale soon though :approve:

Edited by BongoBrian

Brilliant quality mate

I hope you are recovered after the Weekend Paul, wee Josh's performance last night just finished my weekend off nicely before coming back to work this morning.

Catch ya laters. :wink:

Sorry dude, that was the only actual race I got. The problem with filming races is that you are concentrating on that instead of the actual race. I still feel watching the video back that I did not actually see the race in the flesh. :unsure:

I am sure the official DVD will be on sale soon though :approve:

I know what you mean about videoing/taking photos of the meeting,your so concentrating on taking the photo you miss the actual race - if that makes sense. PS,DVD already on order. Thanks for reply, Victor.

my pictures from the meeting HERE