British Speedway Forum

Artur was in his first race on this track bummer for Zorro semms like a nice guy.

Artur was in his first race on this track bummer for Zorro semms like a nice guy.

Magnus seems OK thank god.

EDIT. LATEST IS NODDY IS OK.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Magnus seems OK thank god.

EDIT. LATEST IS NODDY MIGHT BE OK.

Good news by the sounds of things .

Ref with two bad errors, a few "ouch" moments as riders hit the deck, plenty of work for the ambulance drivers (Wonder if they practice "gating" before the event?)

Sure i heard a shriek of delight from the direction of young Miss DB for Tai making the semis..

The more I watch, the more I'm sure the points should be changed for the Semis & Final (4,3,2,1 for each SF, 8,6,4,2 for the Final)

Glad to see Crump on form again, shame Gollob was at home on a track that seemed virtually designed for him. Along with Pedersen, he's a rider who's skill is undeniable but whose attitude is poor). But he was unstoppable tonight. I was a little disgusted with the fan throwing a toilet roll onto the track before the race was done, but that was about the limit of my disapointment (apart from Crump not quite managing to score)

Tonight couldn't have been a better advert for the sport for those at home thinking about buying a ticket for Cardiff.

A great GP tonight though the nasty crashes soured it somewhat.

If that meeting tonight doesn't add a couple of thousand to Cardiff nothing will. Gutted I won't be there as the first I will have missed.

Well done Tomasz - it could well be the season that he is World Champion and given his efforts throughout his GP career I don't think many would deny him that.

Along with Pedersen, he's a rider who's skill is undeniable but whose attitude is poor).

Agree with that totally as thats how it comes across, never really appealed to me.

Tonight couldn't have been a better advert for the sport for those at home thinking about buying a ticket for Cardiff.

A great GP tonight though the nasty crashes soured it somewhat.

If that meeting tonight doesn't add a couple of thousand to Cardiff nothing will. Gutted I won't be there as the first I will have missed.

well Cardiff is a much different type of track. It was kinda expected that Torun would be good but that doesn't

mean that a temporary track like Cardiff will be at the same level regarding quality of the racing entertainment.

well Cardiff is a much different type of track. It was kinda expected that Torun would be good but that doesn't

mean that a temporary track like Cardiff will be at the same level regarding quality of the racing entertainment.

No of course but I doubt an armchair fan who is considering going for the first time would know that.

Great Gollob! Hope that this will be his year to get his (well deserved) Championship.

Fabulous GP. Hope that Tomasz can go on to win as this could be his last chance. Cardiff should show whether he's rally up for it or not.

Great news on Holder as that was nasty, as was Zetterstrom's crash. I couldn't believe he eventually came out for the re-run.

Another great night of G.P racing .

This year is the best for years with no one leading the series by much.

Despite the large rut on bend three hope all riders are okay .

Sounds like Chris Holder was lucky but King Artur looked to take a bad knock to his leg.

Super track

Super stadium

Super Fans

Super Winner

Just hold all the GP's in Poland... but hey I guess you can get too much of a good thing.