British Speedway Forum

Its Fredrik Lindgren .... not FredriF

Thank you for spotting a blearly eyed typo. How much do you charge for your proof reading services? I owe you a pint.

Like i mentioned it's best to wait until the line-ups are confirmed later this week to actually download the race card. I only put it up early to enable people to have a look see at it's contents.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Kolodziej, Lindgren and NKI.

Thats exactly the 3 i have gone for in that order aswell :o:o

Awww come on tomcat....don't be bashful....tell us your score ;)

You have to be joking.... :lol: I don't come with an IQ,

I'm a cat... :lol: Only interested in eating kippers and

doing my business in your garden... :rolleyes:

Oh and speedway of course.. :P

If the top 3 do qualify as above then the only change i can see is Tai dropping out as the 4 wildcards must be Nicki, Emil, Greg and Harris.

I'm not sure if Greg Hancock may be 'past his worth' regarding inclusion in the GP. I mean it's not as if there is a large following for the sport in America. Neither will his sole availability be enough to interest the american public in making a GP in his land a worthwhile prospect.

What a load of rubbishe!!!! :angry:

You lot need to get out more often!!!

back on thread....!

I'd like to see Kolodziej (POL) Iversen (DEN) and Bomber (GB) to go through..... ;)

Thought at first that your far from constuctive criticism was aimed at the differences between posters regarding the spelling of riders names.

How on earth, and deeply sad, that someone can get 'angry' (as per inserted emoticon) because someone offers a race card for a speedway event. The initial ones i offered were downloaded by many thousands of people. Incidentally, that equated to several thousand more than views of the thread (i think only around 4,500 viewed the thread), which means they were recommended to others. If only ten people had found them useful i decided i would continue to make more.

As for getting out more often, the only reason i can't at present find the time to implement and provide utilities that i wish to, is because with my music and BUSY, BUSY social life i can't possibly find the time to do so. I'm hoping that during the winter months and off season i can set things in motion for next season. So rather than watch this space i sincerely suggest you look away from this space. It seems to have quite a staggering unbalancing effect on your mental health. To which i suggest chilllllll!

;)

Edited by manchesterpaul

I'm not sure if Greg Hancock may be 'past his worth' regarding inclusion in the GP. I mean it's not as if there is a large following for the sport in America. Neither will his sole availability be enough to interest the american public in making a GP in his land a worthwhile prospect.

Former World Champ, never missed a GP or finished outside top 8, he will be nailed on getting a spot. Also very good with the sponsors and media.

Edited by J_D

I think that if he fails to quailfy in the top 8 that Greg should announce his retirement. All good things come to an end and it would be nicer if the decision to go is his.

Niamh.

Former World Champ, never missed a GP or finished outside top 8, he will be nailed on getting a spot. Also very good with the sponsors and media.

As things stand Hancock is merely two points off Andreas Jonsson in eighth place in the GPs, so if Hancock can maintain the form he showed in Malilla he'll be top eight come the end.

I think that if he fails to quailfy in the top 8 that Greg should announce his retirement. All good things come to an end and it would be nicer if the decision to go is his.

Niamh.

i agree with you, i think its the same kind of situation as it was with Adams.

Also SVT play will show the GP challenge live on Saturday, however its only available in Sweden though.

think Greg will have the sense to call it a day gp wise if he doesnt qualify this time . Its obvious hes on the way down . blink.gif

Will this meeting be available to watch online just I seem to remember watching the 08 one online and hope to be able to do the same this yr :)

i agree with you, i think its the same kind of situation as it was with Adams.

Also SVT play will show the GP challenge live on Saturday, however its only available in Sweden though.

DK4 are showing it live in Denmark.

They'll be streaming it on their website too, but not much use to anyone on here unless you're living in Denmark, Faroe Islands, Greenland or Iceland(the country)!

Bet they have a nice big following up on the Faroe Islands!

Can't imagine Lindgren will be as bad as he was in the SWC Final. There always seems to be a Pole qualifying from these meetings & wouldn't be at all surprised if there were 2 of 'em on the rostrum - Lindgren, Ulamek, Kolodziej to qualify for me.

Will this meeting be available to watch online just I seem to remember watching the 08 one online and hope to be able to do the same this yr :)

I'm providing a race card on the basis that the event is on the internet.

It's only a short thread and if you had read a page or so earlier you will see that someone mentioned it's live on polish tv. That fact usually guarantees an internet stream being available on Sopcast etc. The DK4 coverage in Denmark used to mean a live stream, alas rarely now. There is also swedish tv coverage which may mean somebody will provide a feed.

I suggest your best bet is to look on the day for internet availability. There is at least one planned from the quick search i just did. Although, that's a decrease on the other day. The meeting is scheduled to start at 6pm BST (7pm local time & 5pm UTC/GMT).

Edited by manchesterpaul

No great shock, but they are currently predicting rain for Saturday evening in Vojens...I wonder if they just check the speedway schedules to determine the forecast for that area ;)