British Speedway Forum

A great line up for this individual event which includes former Comets, Comets Guests and Current Workington riders.

Also in the line up current Cumberland Classic holder and making his first apperance since injury, Chris Kerr!

The full line up:

http://www.getnoticedonline.co.uk/speedway/workington-comets/popular-riders-return-for-the-classic.html

A great line up for this individual event which includes former Comets, Comets Guests and Current Workington riders.

Also in the line up current Cumberland Classic holder and making his first apperance since injury, Chris Kerr!

The full line up:

http://www.getnoticedonline.co.uk/speedway/workington-comets/popular-riders-return-for-the-classic.html

Nice line up i can see some good speedway being served up here, be interesting to see how Champion Chris Kerr fairs after such a long time off!?

Good field of competitors - what's the format?

Not sure what the line up for tomorrow will be now, James Wright having to ride in EL pairs in place of PK and mentions that Morten Risager is also riding for Stead :unsure:

Line up:

Kauko Nieminen, Derek Sneddon, David Howe, Mark Lemon, Tomas Topinka, Jason Lyons, Chris Kerr, Morten Risager, Rusty Harrison, Craig Cook, Chris Schramm and Andre Compton..

c/o getnoticedonline

I'm really pleased Chris Kerr's back from injury!

I picked him as the winner last year so he's got to do the double! Unlikely since it's his first meeting back, but he might just surprise people again! Should be a really good meeting! :)

The way Rusty Harrisons been riding DP of late he could be a serious condtender. :approve:

correct me if im wrong but i dont think Morton Risager has rode DP has he...? :unsure:

Gutted that there will be no James Wright - he has been called up by Belle Vue for the Elite League Pairs at Ipswich.

Derek Sneddon is his replacement I hear.

Jason Lyons a worthy winner tonight, the guy was faaaasst!

Nemo second place and Cookie a good third place with Howe in fourth.