British Speedway Forum

A recently updated weather station forecast for Vojens is to be had at Wunderground Weather Stations VOJENS, DENMARK

The three webcam images on the page (next to the radar tab) look bleak right now. However, a nearer webcam looks far milder right now Nearby Webcam

The usual Vojens then it seems.sad.gif

??? Why so gloomy, it's not a bad forecast. Also, the webcam link is looking fine too.

Even more detailed and just now updated 15:55 BST (two hours before the start) is the hourly one, which for the meeting time shows only 20% chance of precipitation and that for 'trace amounts'.

Wunderground Weather stations, Vojens, Denmark HOURLY FORECAST

So unless they really have built the track on the grave of a champion American Indian rainmaker it's fingers crossed no Vojens monsoons tonight.

Edited by manchesterpaul

And for those of us who pay £40 a month to Sky just to watch the speedway it's a justified whinge! :mad:

I'm not around for the start of the meeting so was going to Sky+ it and start watching it when I got back home about 8pm. Not able to do that now, and no point watching it live as the meeting will be two thirds over by that time. Feel even more sorry for the Virgin viewers who don't have the option of watching it live on the red button at all!

And no, I shouldn't "just be grateful" that speedway is shown on Sky at all, it's not as though they are doing me a favour showing it, I pay a premium for the privaledge!!! Getting more & more p!ssed off with the way Sky is dealing with what is supposed to be Speedway's showcase event, I thought it was one of their more popular sports they showed!

Since Reading closed, I've been losing more & more interest in speedway, the weekly EL meetings are generally less entertaining than some of the Poole fan's attempts at humour on this forum, it's only been the SWC and GP's that have really kept any interest alive for me, and now Sky are starting to screw about with them. I could quite easily stick to BSB, WSB and Moto GP on Eurosport and save on the Sky sports subscription each season, and that's looking more and more of a possibility next year. :mad:

Wackie, you're not alone in these thoughts. Really beginning to wonder why I bother with Sky Sports, as no sooner the GPs start to get interesting and they start pissing about with the schedules.

??? Why so gloomy, it's not a bad forecast. Also, the webcam link is looking fine too.

Even more detailed and just now updated 15:55 BST (two hours before the start) is the hourly one, which for the meeting time shows only 20% chance of precipitation and that for 'trace amounts'.

Wunderground Weather stations, Vojens, Denmark HOURLY FORECAST

So unless they really have built the track on the grave of a champion American Indian rainmaker it's fingers crossed no Vojens monsoons tonight.

Sounds good to me. Thanks and enjoy. Alan.

Any one got a link for this as no rd button on Virgin???????????

RP

\Anyone else having problems posting on Updates?

\Anyone else having problems posting on Updates?

yep, it's just crashed on me :sad:

yep, it's just crashed on me :sad:

Ta mate, thought it was my aftershave!

Pressing the red button here on Virgin Media, and nothing is happening. Getting frustrated now ... anyone else having this problem?

Edited by Van Helsing