British Speedway Forum

So I guess it rules out Wizzer as Team Manager :( , if he said experienced then probably Ian Thomas will be the choice.

The BBC WM Speedway Forum will be broadcasted on this link from 8pm, panel also includes Peter Adams, Nigel Pearson and Tai Woffinden as well as Tony Mole.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/bbc_wm

:) :)

So I guess it rules out Wizzer as Team Manager :( , if he said experienced then probably Ian Thomas will be the choice.

The BBC WM Speedway Forum will be broadcasted on this link from 8pm, panel also includes Peter Adams, Nigel Pearson and Tai Woffinden as well as Tony Mole.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/bbc_wm

:) :)

I like Wizzer as much as the next Brummies fan but I'm not sure he'd be the man for the job at the mo, think we need a steady hand on the tiller.

I think Wizzer would have been a great choice personally, adored by the fans with his time at the club and I really think he would be suited to the role. The thing that would count against him would be experience but he has to start out somwhere why not here?

He would be a breath of fresh air in my opinion but Im sure Tony will appoint someone that will do a good job in trying to secure more silverware for the club. Should know in the Next Week.

Agree with Airedale Kev,you can't rule it out totally eventhough it seems unlikely without a major sponsorship incentive.

and we get Shovlar on our case too :shock: Cant wait lol

Depends on what financial incentive that the BSPA would be offering!

And the transfer of two top riders! We don't want the trick which the BSPA pulled on Birmingham in 1976. :angry:

And the transfer of two top riders! We don't want the trick which the BSPA pulled on Birmingham in 1976. :angry:

Bloody hell JJ,you've got a good memory!! :lol:

TBF JJ, speedway is run totally differently now, so it will probably be worse!! :shock:

Double rider replacement here we come!

First signing Bob Valentine!!

What would be interesting is that you guy pay £15-£16 to watch PL racing at the moment. If you do go EL what would be the cost for that????????

Cant see Brum going EL <wheres the egg> Gary patchett said he only broke even in two meetings prior to August, Brum is not exactly an affluent place at the moment,and its not alone in this, the only way this would/could happen is if The Elite offered some stupendous financial incentive, along with a MAJOR sponsor being forthcoming, Yes Brum could support an Elite League team, but it would need to be fairly succesful ON Track to achieve this,and not just make up the numbers for Sky.. :D I await the news on this with baited breath.

Birmingham have definitely moved in to the Elite League taken the place of Ipswich who drop down a division.

I'm not sure that is good news. I'm sure some of the supporters will have questions. After all the hard work to bring them back I certainly fear for their future.

Massive gamble