British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
superguest

Polish News

Best line-up for ages! Can't wait to watch Gollob at the Bydgoszcz track again :)

and what about TV-translation?

and what about TV-translation?

TV-translation ???

Transmission, I think. Will it be televised?

I don't think so, unfortunately.

App Emil won that annual individual meeting at Bydgoszcz he passed Gollob in the final Heat, awesome rider hopefully he stays injury free!

Edited by Kris Boyd fan

Ekspertyza grafometryczna wykazała, że doszło do sfałszowania podpisu na dokumentach, ale jednocześnie wykluczyła żeby tego dopuścił się podejrzany.

which means

A handwriting expert's expertise proved that the signatures had been forged but it had not been been done by Tomasz G(ollob) :rolleyes:

So no worries :)

Splendid, but is this Gollob's ex-wife making mischief?

Yes, but this is not a new case - she sued him a couple of months ago and the whole trial/investigation is just in progress - it usually takes a while to sort out such cases in Polish courts. Today's piece of news is only an update.

From what I heard Gollob's wife she was taken to a psychiatric hospital towards the end of last year after destroying Tomek's neighbours' car by a samurai sword she had stolen from theirs :blink: (she thought it was Tomek's car)... Gollob visited her in that hospital a couple of times, apparently they are reconciled and divorced now. Their daughter lives with Tomek now.

...and this is just a small bit of what was going throughout last year - actually I'm still very impressed Tomek dealt with all this mess and became the World Champion :)

Edited by Mateusz

With the Polish season starting this weekend, any news on the tv rights for us Brits over here??

GoSpeed bought em last yr but all gone v quiet about coverage...Terry Russell said if he didnt sell them to a tv company that he would make the meetings available online

Anyone heard about this as need my sunday afternoon fix starting this week!!!

Their daughter lives with Tomek now.

This speaks volumes to me!!

With the Polish season starting this weekend, any news on the tv rights for us Brits over here??

GoSpeed bought em last yr but all gone v quiet about coverage...Terry Russell said if he didnt sell them to a tv company that he would make the meetings available online

Anyone heard about this as need my sunday afternoon fix starting this week!!!

Must be something with those silencers. Apparently, the old ones we are still going to use in Poland this year are too loud for the British TV standards! :blink:

:wink:

Must be something with those silencers. Apparently, the old ones we are still going to use in Poland this year are too loud for the British TV standards! :blink:

:wink:

Nice one, Mateusz ! :lol: