British Speedway Forum

Ty Proctor and Davey Watt added.

thats good,Ty Proctor is always good value round scunny

What about Wuffy?

What about him?

What about him?

Nothing really....I just hope his name gets selected, purely because he was one of our youngsters who we never get to see race around the EWR anymore. be a treat to see him up against the big boys.

Tai is back in Scunny after his Aussie Hols, my prediction for last two places are him and team mate Fast Freddie. :P

Hope your right scunny1....that would be the icing on the cake for me. Tai & Freddie would br brill!

Looking forward to this, not so much the car journey back up on sunday though :lol:

Hope your right scunny1....that would be the icing on the cake for me. Tai & Freddie would br brill!

These two riders have been in the meeting before but were not in a position to do it this year.

Attention travellers....

Speedway fans looking for accommodation in Scunthorpe this season can take advantage of a generous offer by Premier Inns. Premier Inns are offering a 20% Discount off the daily rate (Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays) throughout the coming season. This offer is not applicable with any other offer.

To take advantage...you must quote AMUSP20 at the time of booking.

Message posted on behalf of Scunthorpe Speedways Marketing Manager.

I tried to do this but it doesn't give you an option online to put in a discount code. Do I need to phone or am I doing something wrong?

I tried to do this but it doesn't give you an option online to put in a discount code. Do I need to phone or am I doing something wrong?

Sorry about that...I was just the messenger..i'll try to get some clarification for you.

Attention travellers....

Speedway fans looking for accommodation in Scunthorpe this season can take advantage of a generous offer by Premier Inns. Premier Inns are offering a 20% Discount off the daily rate (Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays) throughout the coming season. This offer is not applicable with any other offer.

To take advantage...you must quote AMUSP20 at the time of booking.

Message posted on behalf of Scunthorpe Speedways Marketing Manager.

I've been told that bookings can't be made online, they must be made via telephone (08715278960). Hope that helps.

Premier Inn is situated approximately 3 miles south of the EWR...its actually within yards of Scunnys old Ashby Ville home. For anyone travelling its postcode is DN16 3UA.

Again..Message posted on behalf of Scunthorpe Speedways Marketing Manager.

Paul Ackroyd chooses the riders for this meeting, and he would have liked to have Tai ride if it had been possible, but Tai wasn't in a position to be able to do the meeting this year.

All the best

Rob

That is a shame, especially with Tai been a locally born lad, with strong connections with Scunthorpe.