British Speedway Forum

I broke my number 1 rules of speedway watching tonight. Never cheer when a rider falls. Twice I cheered. And once he as up shouted a load of abuse at Nicki via the tele. My justification for doing it to him is that whenever another rider falls off he waves his finger around like they wanted to throw the bike on the floor and risk injury. If he can be so unconcerned about others, I'm not going to worry about him.

I'll Cardiff I'll be wagging my fingers at him in a similar way to what he does when a rider falls off.

Totally agree with this, I've always thought the booing and cheering when he goes down to be too much but after tonights episode(s) I can see why he gets so much stick. YOU Mr P will be getting both barrels from me when you ride out onto the track in two weeks time cos that was totally uncalled for tonight. :nono:

I broke my number 1 rules of speedway watching tonight. Never cheer when a rider falls. Twice I cheered. And once he as up shouted a load of abuse at Nicki via the tele. My justification for doing it to him is that whenever another rider falls off he waves his finger around like they wanted to throw the bike on the floor and risk injury. If he can be so unconcerned about others, I'm not going to worry about him.

I'll Cardiff I'll be wagging my fingers at him in a similar way to what he does when a rider falls off.

I know very few agree with me but Harris jumped off. Had he have straightened up I could understand it but he was sideways, no where near the fence, Crump was behind him so no reason to get off other than to force a rerun in the hope nicki would be excluded. I've seen him do it before for no reason. Nicki did the same in the next rerun so has no justification in waving his remaining fingers. Harris was playing him at his own game.

Crump was the victim in it all but thankfully he wasn't injured and won the race eventually. Justice was done all round.

but Sayfutinovs going backwards,maybe our EL isnt to his liking. :blink:

You mean to say he rides in it, who for?? :unsure:

You mean to say he rides in it, who for?? :unsure:

Emil Sayfutdinov - Coventry Bees - Top of the EL averages. Frankly, I don't care what some foreigner does in the GPs, just what he does for the Bees.

Exclusive pictures from that infamous heat 9 earlier:

:nono:

Nicki Pedersen after Harris took a dive

:rofl:

Chris Harris watching the monitor of Nicki's exclusion

Edited by ImpartialOne

Harris then chose to take the cheap option and lay it down in the hope Pedersen would be excluded.

What a load of tosh..... For four reasons.

1 - He had no guarantee Pedersen would be excluded.

2 - He knew Jason was right behind, so laying the bike down meant pretty strong chances of getting wiped out by Crumpie.

3 - Even in a re-run he must have known Crumpie and Holder would outgate him second time, so even getting rid of Pedersen, he would still have to start again against them.

4 - Harris as never struck me as a rider that lays it down, he takes a fair few on track knocks as Monday showed and does not bail out easily.

Emil Sayfutdinov - Coventry Bees - Top of the EL averages. Frankly, I don't care what some foreigner does in the GPs, just what he does for the Bees.

Has he ridden enough meetings for an average yet - or will he be another Bees 11-meeting special?

What a load of tosh.....

4 - Harris as never struck me as a rider that lays it down, he takes a fair few on track knocks as Monday showed and does not bail out easily.

Good point. Bomber's as tough as. Will Mr Staechman be putting someone's toys back in the pram for him tonight?

Well done to Tomek tonight; early days yet, but, and it's the Aussie-friendly Millenium coming up!

What a load of tosh..... For four reasons.

1 - He had no guarantee Pedersen would be excluded.

2 - He knew Jason was right behind, so laying the bike down meant pretty strong chances of getting wiped out by Crumpie.

3 - Even in a re-run he must have known Crumpie and Holder would outgate him second time, so even getting rid of Pedersen, he would still have to start again against them.

Exactly,Pedersen caused the whole thing,without him it wouldn't have happened,you can't ride over gate 2,lift and clatter into someone hard like that and cause a pile up and get away with it.Maybe Bomber got off it a fraction early but if he didn't then I'm afraid he'd have hit JC harder and still sat on the bike which is a huge no-no

Jan went down in my estimations big time there,the only person to agree with the ref,Pearson was surprised and sounded awkward and even Louis prised himself off the fence somewhat.

Worse descision this season easily

Thank goodness for Nicki P. What would we talk about in the GPs if he wasn't riding? :lol:

Ref was awful last night. It's time to use the excellent Craig Ackroyd again. I admit a degree of bias here, but Craig did a great job in the opener at Leszno. Use him again. :approve:

All the best

Rob

Just a poor co-commentator in my opinion !!

yep agree, dont think they should have him again, pearson annoys me everytime he opens his mouth. what a bore :lol: keith, sam. tatum, pearson, charlie, chris get rid.

thought gp was pretty poor too.

Come on Shawn you should know by now that it is NEVER Nicki's fault...EVER! If he knocks someone off then they took a dive and if he falls off then someone else must have knocked him off...it was ever thus! :nono:

Thank goodness for Nicki P. What would we talk about in the GPs if he wasn't riding? :lol:

Ref was awful last night. It's time to use the excellent Craig Ackroyd again. I admit a degree of bias here, but Craig did a great job in the opener at Leszno. Use him again. :approve:

All the best

Rob

i disagree, gardell did a good job and harris only have himself too blame for falling. riders should be able to stay upright even if they get a little push.

i disagree, gardell did a good job and harris only have himself too blame for falling. riders should be able to stay upright even if they get a little push.

I share your opinion on this Ghostie.I think he got it right on that occasion.

I know very few agree with me but Harris jumped off.

He probably thought after Nicki sent him into orbit jump off or die...hmm...jump off.

I love watching Nicki but he can dish it out but can't take it.