British Speedway Forum

Auty is as good as or if not better than Stead already, and improving all the time! His problem is gating which is getting slightly better.. Always said if he could gate, he'd be as good as Woffinden.

:rofl:

However, Stead rode in the World Cup last year and for the BSPA to just ignore him is a massive smack in the face and an absolute disgrace.

Absolutely !

I might be mistaken, but I'm not as I was there, but didn't Steady qualify for the GP Challenge Final last year ?!! Ok ok, he only scored 6 points but that is the level he is performing at.

World-beater he might not be but the level he is performing at is higher, in my opinion, than he is given credit for.

Whoever they gave the wildcards to, people were going to have a moan - it's what makes us British!

Carry on chaps...

Point of order Mr. Speaker Squall sir! The above should read.... "Whoever they gave the wildcards to, people were going to have a moan - it's what makes us ENGLISH!"

Afterall on my winter jaunts 'down under' my Aussie mates all fully accept now that I'm NOT a Whingeing Pom as I'm Welsh! :wink::P

Have to say that I was very surprised to see Josh included instead of Simon Stead, I was fully expecting to see Simon get the nod for the other wild card entry.

I can also understand Simon's disappointment, and I think that he has dealt with a professional attitude, but I do think that we now have to start looking at rebuilding of Team GB and that means dismantling the present team, and start letting youngsters have a go.

Simon is yet to race or has barely raced this season, and Josh has been riding well this season both in the Elite and Premier League, so why not with Lee Richardson deciding to pull out of International duties start giving the youngsters a chance and start by giving one that had the misfortune in Semi Final a chance with the Wild Card.

In poor taste! Lee has shown his commitment to the club since his arrival for which I applaud him. He was not everyones choice but has proved his worth and built up some real respect from the supporters and management.

You may think so, but this week's S Star shows it was all about money and quotes him as saying "It's like someone with a normal job having to work almost for free and go miles up to Scunthorpe, rather than go down the road and earn their normal living"

I'll be providing a racecard for this event as it's live on the TV.

It's actually ready now, however, i'll hold back until Monday or Sunday evening before putting it online for download in the event of late rider withdrawals or injuries.

It will be available on the usual page of

MiniMax Racecards

I'll update here when it's available.

Terrible luck for Josh today.

Who's it going to be for his replacement on Monday?

Jerran Hart! Alboy will be pleased!

As will his alter ego Aljack.... :rofl:

Point of order Mr. Speaker Squall sir! The above should read.... "Whoever they gave the wildcards to, people were going to have a moan - it's what makes us ENGLISH!"

Afterall on my winter jaunts 'down under' my Aussie mates all fully accept now that I'm NOT a Whingeing Pom as I'm Welsh! :wink::P

We always refer to you as 'That Welsh Git", Brynbach.

Is Bunyan not from New Zealand?

Nope,Milton Keynes !!!!

Jerran Hart! Alboy will be pleased!

Yes cant wait to see him ride and probably fall of 5 times (not getting injured of course):party: Well this just adds to the fact what a state British speedway is in. Looking at the standard of this field, its looks more like a premier league line-up. Sad days indeed especially with the world cup coming up, what realistic chance has Britain got??? - none :sad:

Yes cant wait to see him ride and probably fall of 5 times (not getting injured of course):party: Well this just adds to the fact what a state British speedway is in. Looking at the standard of this field, its looks more like a premier league line-up. Sad days indeed especially with the world cup coming up, what realistic chance has Britain got??? - none :sad:

Any realistic chance of anyone apart from Poland in the World Cup seeing as its in Poland = None.