British Speedway Forum

Oh come on, we're not all common.

:lol: :lol:

It's quite a way from the station to Beaumont about 5 miles (guess ) the taxi would probably be the best option ,although it's more expensive it will be worth it as the bus station is quite a way off the train station and the bus Journey would be difficult for someone with little local knowledge .

Cheers!Any idea how much a taxi might be?

Does anyone know the races format for this?

:blink:

Magnus couldn't pass people round the best race track in the country, yet does it with ease round the best gaters paradise?

I'm pretty sure Magnus hasn't ridden at Lynn this year :drink:

You clearly havent been recently as the track was widened many years ago and the car park is now one of the best in the country.

As for the Grandstand, its old but spacious, comfortable and its free to all supporters.

As for facilities I dont think Peterborough is missing anything

As for the racing Bob Rawlings says in the star this week its the best and I wouldnt argue with him.

Perhaps if or when Hemsley widens Leicester in the winter that might improve it.

Grandstand wasn`t free at the fours last year

haha this is classic . never seen in the same room suespeedilywhipsjim and tsunami . using your other account to big yourself up absolutely tops... that has really made my day I wont be able to sleep now for laughing all night great stufff ..

You are correct in that you have spotted a duplicate account speedibee but you owe Tsunami an apology as its NOT him.

I know its off topic but I am sure it will be ok for you to post it here

paranoia is not as bad as Schizophrenia . you know the mental disorder where one person has two identities .

Funnily enough we were both thinking that! :rolleyes:

Good news, weather forecast for Sunday is steadily improving so no Wellies or Muddy Banks should be in evidence

Now only couple of small showers predicted

I don't think it will be that easy to get rid of the muddy banks just because the forecast is not now for so much rain as it was initially. I agree with Volty it will put people off attending once they've been and experienced how hard it is to walk/stand in all the clay. I really can't understand why they don't do something about it because the problem could so easily be solved.

I have been to Pboro a fair amount including this yr and it always 'appears' exciting because it's fast, however, last few times I've been it's been a 1 line track after about 5 heats with little passing as the only place to ride it was 6 inches from the fence, so actual passes were few.

You obviously didn't go to the Coventry match which was absolutely brilliant. I love Peterborough and would go every week if I lived nearer. Like someone has said the car park is really good now and the seating in the grandstand is much better than Coventry as there is a lot more knee room and plenty of space for 2 dogs underneath the seats. :lol:

Edited by Gemini

Congratulations Gemini for getting this back on topic sort of :lol:

I think the weather we have upto Sunday might mean people will still need wellies. It's pretty much rained most of the day here (I work a mile from the track) Supposed to be fine tomorrow but the weekend looks like showers and sunshine. Doubt it will be dried out that much.

Cheers

Warren

:blink:

Magnus couldn't pass people round the best race track in the country

out of intrest which is the best race track in the country? in your view of course.

Cheers!Any idea how much a taxi might be?

Train station to the track is £8-9

I'm pretty sure Magnus hasn't ridden at Lynn this year :drink:

Behave and stop killing your liver :nono:

out of intrest which is the best race track in the country? in your view of course.

Scunthorpe :t:

Exactly . so I am entitled to mine just as you are , if you had taken the time to read the previous posts before sticking your conk in and attacking me "The poster" we would not be having this pitiful conversation

I was making an observation about your posts Speedibee, so therefore I was remarking on the posts as opposed to the poster. There is a difference. On the other hand, you seem rather too quick to start attacking other people with personal remarks.

I see you have yet to apologise to Tsunami. :rolleyes:

(When is it that the schools go back - can't come soon enough, and then young Speedibee will have other things to occupy his/her mind :P )

All the best

Rob

Edited by lucifer sam

Why is Speedibee so Leicester obsessed? The Bees haven't rode the Lions in proper competition since 1983 - that's a bit of a while to hold a grudge. :wink:

Four years on since Oxford met Swindon and I'm already starting to go soft. I'm actually almost starting to feel sorry for the Robins this season. Only almost though, and then I start chuckling instead. :P

All the best

Rob

Ok so this is not a personal attack right!!! . just a couple of questions , for you first of all what has a joke between me and another poster about the poor weather and some wellies got to do with being Obsessed ? secondly why did you think it was any of your business to start making comments about me being obsessed with anything ? I would just like to add , why do you and another poster think I have anything to apolgise to tsunami for ? am i not allowed to ask him to not involve himself with anything I post or do i have to put up with his constant trolling looking for anything I post to consistently make childish comments on .I do however understand some of them though because they are attempts to win approval from other posters as to what a wonderful person he is .