British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague Rnd 6 Sunday 22nd May

Headline from streaming site: Fatalna kraksa Pavlica. Zawiniły nowe tłumiki?

Polish speaker please translate....

As a stand alone, this has been an okay meeting. Compared with the first one, it has been "after the lord mayors show" with a vengeance. Alan.

ZG is a poor track for racing. The best track in Poland for me is Gorzow, with Leszno and Torun both awesome too.

Pavlic's terrible crash

New silencers to blame?

ZG is a poor track for racing. The best track in Poland for me is Gorzow, with Leszno and Torun both awesome too.

Davidson said early on it was "gate and go". The fans and atmosphere make up for any shortcomings in the racing. I'm sure you are correct.

Pavlic's terrible crash

New silencers to blame?

THanks that's a relief

How can the new silencer be blamed for that? Dudek turned left...

Think fatalna doesn't mean fatal necessarily. The second bit is the usual polish habit of blaming every single crash on the new silencers

aj at fault for me, he confused dudek then slowed which stunned dudek and he had to trry avoid him and in doing so cut pavlics nose of, so ajs actions started a catalogue of errors

hope pavlics ok

You are quite right. AJ action (he extended his left arm showing Dudek which line to take) started a catalaogue of errors.

As far as I know, Pavlic has no broken bones

The same what the witch does for Ipswich, or eagle for Eastbourne, etc

Well Ipswich + the other witches of Neuenknick in Germany were areas where witches were hunted i think.The Essex and surrounding areas were quite well known for witches and witch hunts.The famous or infamous Witchfinder General,Matthew Hopkins did live in Ipswch at some preiod in his life .Same goes for middle Germany.So you are saying the Mickey Mouse has some significance to Zielona Gora?This seems to be what they are saying on their homepage.But not speaking Polish and the translation isn't conclusive it is hard to work out what that significance is.It is obviously not something just plucked out of the air

Edited by iris123

THanks that's a relief

How can the new silencer be blamed for that? Dudek turned left...

He couldn`t hear Pavlic behind him?...

Best to eveyone. Got to go help stain the deck after my Sunday speedwy feast. :cheers: Alan.

Urszula is..?????? Owner ?

No, she isn't.

Urszula Dudziak is well known Polish jazz singer and a fan of speedway for the last 50 years.

No, she isn't.

Urszula Dudziak is well known Polish jazz singer and a fan of speedway for the last 50 years.

Thanks for the info. Honestly haven't heard of her, but i'm sure she is up on Youtube, so i will give her a listen. I've got to take Polish lessons, since i listen to 4 hours a week and understand nothing. My loss. :cry: Thanks again. Alan.

Davidson said early on it was "gate and go".

Tell that to Koldi who was owned from the back twice by the magnificent PePe :D