British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague Play-offs

Any chance of a link to a stream please, can't find my way round that Polish site, are there streams on there too or is it Sopcast (which I cant get on on my mac?

Pm is fine, cheers in advance

Doesn't look like there is a UK stream. The link Racers and Royals gave you above works fine.Krause or AS usually work fine. It hasn't started yet with the end of a football match. Regards. Alan

Doesn't look like there is a UK stream. The link Racers and Royals gave you above works fine.Krause or AS usually work fine. It hasn't started yet with the end of a football match. Regards. Alan

Thanks again, must brush up on my Polish, jinqueer (sp) is the sum of it at the moment.

Which has gone to overtime! Rats. :lol:

No score showing on Sportowefakty, so we haven't missed anything yet. Dare not say "Bloody Football" or i'll get lynched :lol: Alan

Blatant dive gets a penalty. Score you bugger, score and save us a penalty shootout :lol:

Edited by brandonbee48

Blatant dive gets a penalty. Score you bugger, score and save us a penalty shootout :lol:

The plonker missed! :mad:

Yes,blatant dive!! :lol: The name Martin Smolinski keeps getting mentioned too!! :lol:

Yes,blatant dive!! :lol: The name Martin Smolinski keeps getting mentioned too!! :lol:

Guessing that will actually be Marcin Smolinski who plays for Lodz.

Speedway now under way in Zielona Gora :(

One of them has scored! Now hang on whoever you are :lol:

Guessing that will actually be Marcin Smolinski who plays for Lodz.

Speedway now under way in Zielona Gora :(

Yes, rats. Updates if anyone wants to follow. I'm guessing they will go over live and not show what we miss

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF8&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://live.sportowefakty.pl/ekstraliga.htm&usg=ALkJrhjqtco4cWKGbaj2KsqwFPatN8Cpuw

TYLKO FALUBAZ!!!!!!

I guess that means "they are doing a Piraterna", judging by the score! :lol:

Alan

6 mins to go. Come on RUC (whoever you are!)