British Speedway Forum
Gray

World U21 Champioship

Should be a fantastic meeting! I'm guessing Haines and Worrall are replacing Auty (injury) and Tarasenko's (visa). Brits look the weakest riders imo. Come on Team Pawlicki! :D

Regarding the above posts lets not turn this into a thread about any teams.

Can fans watch practice does anyone know

I`d say doubtful ,with it being on the same day, Because of the Problem clearing the Stadium before the Mtng started , If they had any foresight they`d charge you full admission to see Practice with a Pass to get in when the Mtng starts ?

Lucky

I`d say doubtful ,with it being on the same day, Because of the Problem clearing the Stadium before the Mtng started , If they had any foresight they`d charge you full admission to see Practice with a Pass to get in when the Mtng starts ?

Lucky

i expected to pay full price for practice,diddnt expect it free, i suppose i will just show up and hope we can pay to get in, if not a trip round poole is in order

1 - You can dream

2 - Emil hasn't planned on next season but is a free Agent so can join who he wants

How do you know what he has or hasn't planned next season. Have you spoken to him about it?

One of the reasons we have kept Emil instead of going with Hans once he returned from injury, is so that he becomes our asset.

Michael Jepsen Jensen.

Come on my son !

CVS will be there to sign him up.

I`ll take him my spare Wolves coat to wear tomorrow.

CVS will be there to sign him up.

I`ll take him my spare Wolves coat to wear tomorrow.

ok, Good luck with that.

If you do sign him, I hope you guys release Ricky Wells.

He is awesome and with him at reserve, We would win the Elite League.

Should be a fantastic meeting! I'm guessing Haines and Worrall are replacing Auty (injury) and Tarasenko's (visa). Brits look the weakest riders imo. Come on Team Pawlicki! :D

Regarding the above posts lets not turn this into a thread about any teams.

I couldn't agree more. My original post was TOTALLY lighthearted,but obviously wasn't taken that way.

I post very little on the Elite section, because it always gets highjacked by someone into an argument, whatever you post. This section in particular is a bastion of civilty and reasoned posts from genuine lovers of the sport from all over. Long may it continue that way.

Kindest regards. Alan.

I couldn't agree more. My original post was TOTALLY lighthearted,but obviously wasn't taken that way.

I post very little on the Elite section, because it always gets highjacked by someone into an argument, whatever you post. This section in particular is a bastion of civilty and reasoned posts from genuine lovers of the sport from all over. Long may it continue that way.

Kindest regards. Alan.

Doing it in style tommorow-carvery in the restaurant cheering on the Polish youngsters :lol:

Doing it in style tommorow-carvery in the restaurant cheering on the Polish youngsters :lol:

Have a civilised glass of California Chablis for me :drink: I would love to be there with you. Should be an absolutely fascinating meeting. May the racing and not the weather win!

Best Wishes.

Alan.

Kindest regards. Alan.

Love your work, Alan. Go DARCY!

MJJ will win.

Ward is no match for him.

I take it you don't get out much? :rolleyes:

Long day of train travel ahead tomorrow but so looking forward to the meeting, see you all there!

Go Kart practice went well tonight for all the lads who took part. No injuries reported although some of the karts now need some tlc! Now for a good nights kip before practice starting at 11.00 tomorrow.