British Speedway Forum

Stopped raining, brightening up. Not quite the sunshine the beeb would have us believe :blink: but looks good.

Any further weather updates it's not stopped raining at jct 28 of m1 for last 2 hours.. Not ideal for Shane as he doesn't do wet tracks..

Good luck to Seb Alden,dont see him as a winner but he might get a few.Id love to see Shane Parker finish his career as PLRC,if not him then anyone apart from one would do for me. :rolleyes:

Good luck to Seb Alden,dont see him as a winner but he might get a few.Id love to see Shane Parker finish his career as PLRC,if not him then anyone apart from one would do for me. :rolleyes:

You got your wish Screm :wink:

• Like 1

First time I've been to Owlerton and must admit, very very unimPressed with the track and racing quality. I aPPreciate its usually a very good track but today it was a joke, gate and go all night! Poor!

First time I've been to Owlerton and must admit, very very unimPressed with the track and racing quality. I aPPreciate its usually a very good track but today it was a joke, gate and go all night! Poor!

Yeah...it was terrible, well done sam...but what a crap meeting.

Well done to Sam Masters on being the new PLRC. :rolleyes:

Well done to Seb Alden,a good night for the Berwick no1. :approve:

And best wishes to Charlie Gjedde,hope the injury isnt serious.

Well done Sam Masters :)

and great effort from Nemo hope he signs for Lions next season :t:

Well done to Sam Masters .Hard luck Shane,

Well done to Sam Masters .Hard luck Shane,

Think most would have loved a Shane Parker win but I don't think the weather would have suited him and by all accounts on the updates it didn't lend itself to a great meeting :unsure:

If it wasn't Nemo from the final line-up I'd have liked Ben to win but Sam has been good this season and deserves it :)

Congratulations to SAM MASTERS PLRC champion

I always felt Sam was the Aussie who was greatly overlooked when he came over at first as everyone waxed lyrical on the others who had started in reserve berths and scored well. Sam didnt have that luxury and started i the main body of the team and did well! He apparently has a fantastic attitude as well.

Well done to the young Aussie :)

Congratulation Sam, on a well deserved victory. Superb performnance, only wish I could have been there to see it.

Edited by womble53