British Speedway Forum

You know how to tempt a lass! Circumstances mean away trips any distance are out for me just now but I am soooo tempted if theres a cuddle on offer ;) Tell you what - give it to Paulco to pass on to me will ya? lol. I'll be down to collect it in person one of these days!

oi Bluejam, are you trying to steal my cuddle now?! lol. but enough Shadders is moving in on it without you starting too! :P

Have a few :drink: for me (now when do I tell them I dont drink so that means pints of water??? lol)

The only thing Paulco,Drac and myself will be cuddling at the NBT will be a full pint glass. :o

The only thing Paulco,Drac and myself will be cuddling at the NBT will be a full pint glass. :o

The glasses won't be full for very long, but youse mob, on the other hand...... :drink:

The glasses won't be full for very long, but youse mob, on the other hand...... :drink:

Depends who is fetching the beer, if you believe everything you read if I go to the bar the glasses are half full before I get them to people. :cheers:

I wonder if Drac will be doing what he did last year tactical drinking, when he goes 3 pints behind his next pint counts for double. :drink: :drink:

lol u beat me to it BFD! Anyhow, could spin kings cuddles have matched up to yours? ;)

Depends who is fetching the beer, if you believe everything you read if I go to the bar the glasses are half full before I get them to people. :cheers:

I wonder if Drac will be doing what he did last year tactical drinking, when he goes 3 pints behind his next pint counts for double. :drink: :drink:

Didnt have Drac down as the wuss who couldnt keep up! (spoon stirring nicely from afar lol)

Nice to see you are a glass half full type of guy though sk, not glass half empty. Cunning way to try and avoid going to the bar though :)

Nice to see you are a glass half full type of guy though sk, not glass half empty.

Half full? Half empty? Who cares when it's my drink that is all over the floor! :angry:

why do I have this vision of a Sheffield fan down on all fours licking the floor? :wink:

lol u beat me to it BFD! Anyhow, could spin kings cuddles have matched up to yours? ;)

Didnt have Drac down as the wuss who couldnt keep up! (spoon stirring nicely from afar lol)

Nice to see you are a glass half full type of guy though sk, not glass half empty. Cunning way to try and avoid going to the bar though :)

Drac walks around in a pink bodywarmer, need I say aymore. :lol:

I shall be defending my crown as top drinker this year. This year SK il get your signature after every pint just so you know there's no average fiddling.

My sidekick Pat Sharp will also be in attendance

I shall be defending my crown as top drinker this year. This year SK il get your signature after every pint just so you know there's no average fiddling.

My sidekick Pat Sharp will also be in attendance

Thats if Pat can find the place, did someone buy him a compass for Xmas. :cheers:

I'm trying to make this as I've been meaning to get to a PLRC since James Wright won at Swindon a few years ago, if I do I will see you lot in the pub! :D

There's a decent and inexpensive hotel close by too if you need it . It's called the Garrison and a few of us are booked in there on the Sunday evening .

Where is this place ?

Where is this place ?

Walk out of Owlerton Stadium, turn left and walk past McDonalds, BnQ, etc and bingo!

Walk out of Owlerton Stadium, turn left and walk past McDonalds, BnQ, etc and bingo!

See you there :D